"Battle belt" recommendations

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Anytime. You're welcome to come by and look at it, or maybe I can take some good pics of me wearing it......if ya don't crotch shots.
I'm going to take you up on your offer to help me mount a scope sometime soon and maybe I can check it out then.

Blue Alpha Gear

Scout
Trusted Trader
Dec 2, 2016
Newnan, GA
Zip code
@AtlMedic @chance We're in the final testing phase of our new inner/outer tactical belt rig so I actually think we have something that will work for you.

It's a 1.5" double layer inner with a 1.75" double layer outer with a 1.75" Cobra buckle with optional D-Ring. We're also working on a MOLLE version that should be available soon.

Our plan for pricing is $99.97 shipped for the basic 2 belt system and the D-ring Cobra and MOLLE options will cost a bit more.

If anyone is interested, send me a DM and we can get some early versions out for you guys to test.

Also @AtlMedic we have free sizing exchanges so let's get you a new EDC belt that's the correct size. =)

Reactions: cmshoot and chance

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
@AtlMedic @chance We're in the final testing phase of our new inner/outer tactical belt rig so I actually think we have something that will work for you.

It's a 1.5" double layer inner with a 1.75" double layer outer with a 1.75" Cobra buckle with optional D-Ring. We're also working on a MOLLE version that should be available soon.

Our plan for pricing is $99.97 shipped for the basic 2 belt system and the D-ring Cobra and MOLLE options will cost a bit more.

If anyone is interested, send me a DM and we can get some early versions out for you guys to test.

Also @AtlMedic we have free sizing exchanges so let's get you a new EDC belt that's the correct size. =)
I'll shoot you message here in a little bit.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code

I might be interested in the battle belt option.

Reactions: Blue Alpha Gear

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
@AtlMedic I have the same problem as you. I can't wear leather belts at all. In about an hour of wearing they stretch just enough and start sliding off my ass. The only belt that I've EVER had luck with us one of the 1 3/4" operator belts like 5.11 has. You should seriously talk to @1776 about getting one if he had any left. I wear mine every day, and while I'm not a tactical Operh8R I do carry a bunch of tools in my pockets everyday. Typical daily carry is two pair of channellocks, side cutters, knife, tick tester, screwdriver, 25' tape measure, level, two phones, flashlight, you get the picture. Once you synch down on the operator belts they lock down. There is NO give. Best damn belt I've ever owned. Even if I do look like a tactical wannabe everyday. Lol

Reactions: dial1911

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
@AtlMedic I have the same problem as you. I can't wear leather belts at all. In about an hour of wearing they stretch just enough and start sliding off my ass. The only belt that I've EVER had luck with us one of the 1 3/4" operator belts like 5.11 has. You should seriously talk to @1776 about getting one if he had any left. I wear mine every day, and while I'm not a tactical Operh8R I do carry a bunch of tools in my pockets everyday. Typical daily carry is two pair of channellocks, side cutters, knife, tick tester, screwdriver, 25' tape measure, level, two phones, flashlight, you get the picture. Once you synch down on the operator belts they lock down. There is NO give. Best damn belt I've ever owned. Even if I do look like a tactical wannabe everyday. Lol
I actually have one of those belts, use it for years at work

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
The rig is modular. The only thing that stays the same from course to course is the belt (inner and outer), the Safariland holster platform and the Rolly Polly. Everything else easily removes and attaches. The holsters snap into a plate on the rig.......they're the easiest part of the entire system to switch out.

I usually run a BDS Tactical plate carrier with AR500 plates in it. If I need more than 3 Carbine mags (1 in the weapon, 2 on the belt), I have a carrier that fastens to the front of my carrier and holds an additional 4 magazines.

1a: Jones Tactical outer belt, with Cobra buckle
1b: Jones Tactical inner belt
2: Maxpedition Rolly Polly, large. I tried the medium, but found it sometimes difficult to get a mag in there while shootin' n' scootin'. Also, as an Instructor, I'm always sticking stuff in there like PACT timers, courses of fire and other gear.
3: Safariland 6004-25 holster platform using the QLS (Quick Locking System) plate. This allows just about any Safariland holster to be mounted to this rig. I've always hated "drop leg" holsters, but this one drops just far enough to get below vests and/or armor, but it's still mounted on the hip, not the leg. Super stable and secure, yet very quick.
4a: Safariland 6377 holster with QLS attachment, Beretta 92
4b: Safariland 6377 holster with QLS attachment, SIG P229
4c: Safariland 6377 holster with QLS attachment, Gov't model 1911
5: Safariland kydex Teklok pouches, AR15
6: Blade Tech Teklok pouches, AK
7: Ready Tactical kydex mag pouches, Beretta 92
8: Talon Tactical kydex mag pouches, 1911
9: Ready Tactical kydex mag pouches, SIG P229
10: California Competition works shotshell caddy
11: Safariland SxS shotshell holder. I usually put shotshells in the California CompWorks caddies and slugs in the SxS's.

View attachment 26151
this ^^ night be what i do next.

Reactions: cmshoot