Banned member thread

GA Firing Line

Should we close this thread? (Poll closes on July 30)

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
What happened to the banned member thread? Where are we to post once more become banned? Kind of hoped to avoid yet another site that locked down threads at random.:thumbsup:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
What happened to the banned member thread? Where are we to post once more become banned? Kind of hoped to avoid yet another site that locked down threads at random.:thumbsup:
It wasn't done at random by any means, a few folks were discussing the need for the ongoing ODT banter to end and numerous folks asked for it to be put to death.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Maybe I missed something, but there was ample participation in a thread earlier where members asked that the thread be killed, that said, I'm certain that no one intentionally excluded your thoughts or opinions.

Me personally, I don't care either way; but if anyone wants to discuss this site's freedoms, I'll be over in the Twin Peaks lounge catching up on some of @Balthaz's posts; feel free to join me over in the 'Murica lounge :D

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
Maybe I missed something, but there was ample participation in a thread earlier where members asked that the thread be killed, that said, I'm certain that no one intentionally excluded your thoughts or opinions.

Me personally, I don't care either way; but if anyone wants to discuss this site's freedoms, I'll be over in the Twin Peaks lounge catching up on some of @Balthaz's posts; feel free to join me over in the 'Murica lounge :D
Damn bout forgot about them threads. Let me go have a look!

Reactions: Balthaz

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Me too and I hope you guys like the small cache of pictures I have :)

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
It wasn't done at random by any means, a few folks were discussing the need for the ongoing ODT banter to end and numerous folks asked for it to be put to death.
This. Let's not overreact just yet fellas. DM asked if folks wanted to close it down and the majority of responses were in favor of locking the thread. At some point we do need to move on so that the forum can become what it's supposed to be. Additionally, new members who are unfamiliar with the other site may be dissuaded from participating here if they perceive the members as bitter or if all we do is talk about a forum that they've never heard of. Anyway, the thread was reopened and moved to a new Sub-Forum.

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
So is there a vote button or something kind of similar to the Like button for opening or closing a thread

Reactions: dougiemac

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
So is there a vote button or something kind of similar to the Like button for opening or closing a thread
No way Jose - This is the wild west. lol

And if you have never been banned then you should be banned from responding in this thread.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I want to close this thread, because its boring lol. well it was till I showed up

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Does getting banned from the WaffleHouse in Swainsboro count. Apparently, it is illegal to order a Blonde waitress with no dressing. Turns out she was not a natural blonde. Don't get me wrong, the sex was still good. I guess we should have chosen a more private booth!