Back The Blue

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

stevepro

Scout
Sep 10, 2014
United States
Saw this on Facebook today. Think I will get my own blue line on my mailbox.

"There is a blue line on my mailbox: To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace. Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without "back-up". We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous to you health as someone has that officers back!"

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 people

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
There is a Blue ribbon that I have attached to my mailbox to show support for the officers. Plus I am working on trying to become a officer so hell ya I support them. I got their 6.

bmags

Hunter
Jul 8, 2016
Tennessee
It's been a sad year for LEOs. Here in Memphis we've had at least 2 killed within the past year and a half and a few assaulted. And this was even before Dallas. To show their support people around here put blue lights up in their windows at night.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
We have had a few get killed in Alabama but not 5 at one time. I pray for the job I get as a police and then pray for safe shifts if I do get the job.

Reactions: 2 people