AR-15 documentary airing in 15 minutes!

Faktory 47

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
CNBC is airing the documentary "America's Gun: The Rise of the AR-15" in a few minutes...9 p.m., EST for those that missed it the other night! It's worth the viewing...some of it is pro-AR, some is anti-AR. Check it out!

M

mukwah

Thanks Sarge! I'm heading that way!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

D

Denny4kids

Thanks Sarge! I have it recording tomorrow night at 7. Den

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
I watched it last night again, after I recorded it to a dvd so I could fast forward through the commercials. If you haven't seen it yet check it out. Keep in mind that it is CNBC so don't get your feelings hurt. It's sort a good look at both side of the issue.

It did a good job of showing that all of us AR-15 Owners aren't just a bunch of lunatics and the differences between an AR-15 and an Assault Rifle.

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Slowhand said:
I watched it last night again, after I recorded it to a dvd so I could fast forward through the commercials. If you haven't seen it yet check it out. Keep in mind that it is CNBC so don't get your feelings hurt. It's sort a good look at both side of the issue.

It did a good job of showing that all of us AR-15 Owners aren't just a bunch of lunatics and the differences between an AR-15 and an Assault Rifle.

Your wasting your breath. They could never figure it out in a million years.

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
LOL. Actually we both know that's true of a lot of people on both sides of the debate.

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
RugerRon60 said:
The part where the lady said it would have been better it he used pistols instead of an AR, I about fell to the floor. Mostly was good show, but now I want an AR15. :(

LOL.... AR-15s are addictive and of course you all ways have to add a few things. ;D

D

Denny4kids

I watched this show for a second time. This time I put myself in the frame of mind of a anti gunner. I came away with more reasons to not like the AR-15 and the people who own them. I was on the debate team in high school and after watching this show there would be no problem for me to win a debate against the AR-15. This show was terrible and should have never been aired. I believe it has done more harm than good. Bummer. Den

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Denny4kids said:
This show was terrible and should have never been aired. I believe it has done more harm than good. Bummer.

Although there were a few things I liked in the documentary, I agree with you overall. It made us gun owners, especially AR-15 owners, look bad. But sometimes it's good to watch what the opposing view thinks. For example, I watch one of the major network evening news casts every night. Then I watch Fox News. This way, I can I can see both sides of the news and form my own opinions.