Appleseed at the Georgia Gun Club in Buford

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Project Appleseed is dedicated to teaching every American traditional marksmanship skills and the history of our nation's founding. Many of the stories we tell involve the events surrounding the battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775.

This is the most cost effective rifle training available anywhere in the country. Adults are $60, minors are $20, and active duty military, police, elected officials and people with physical disabilities are free.
http://appleseedinfo.org/pricing.html

We teach three position shooting utilizing a G.I. web sling. Without bags, rests, or bipods you can learn to make hits on silhouettes out to 500 yards with iron sights. Anyone can do this, it's just a matter of learning the fundamentals of shooting and practice. At one of our 25 meter clinics, we will teach the skills to consistently shoot -1" groups, or 4moa. That 1" group at 25 yards is no harder to accomplish than a 20" group at 500 yards. The key, and what we focus on, is how to achieve natural point of aim, or NPOA.

Every shooter, no matter how skilled, can benefit. All are welcome on the line. My daughter started at 7 years old with next to no experience. Our shoots have high instructor to student ratios, so everyone can get the attention they need to improve.

https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=GA&statename=Georgia

We are having an event at the Georgia Gun Club on August 8-9.

For those with children, we often have subsidized ..22lr available for them to shoot. It's often CCI and costs $1.50-$2.00 a box. A normal round count will be 3-400 rounds for a weekend. If your kids need the ammo to be able to attend, PM me and I will contact the shoot boss to see if he will have some.

All you need is a rifle and ammo. It will be a tremendous advantage to have the rifle outfitted with a GI web sling, or 1907 style sling. A shooting mat or even a carpet remnant will be helpful to your knees and elbows. We shoot in every condition except lightning, so come prepared for what mother nature might bring.

I will answer or get the answer to any questions in the thread or through PM.

There is only room for 24 students on the line, with 12 already sold.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
We are also having a known/unknown distance clinic focused mainly on ranging and shooting targets of unknown distances. This is held on a private 1000 yard+ range in Elberton, and is open to anyone who has attended at least one Appleseed. I've been told a good portion of the class will be 500 yards or greater.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
There are still a few slots left.

We can really help with the fundamentals of proper marksmanship. If you don't need the help, teaching is a great way to promote responsible gun ownership and help protect the second amendment in the future.