Any love for the .40?

American Revival Apparel Company

Buckeye76

Frontiersman
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
I like my .40's. I just wish it was easier to get threaded barrels for them. I've got some nice soft target rounds worked up and some heavy hitters for my CX4.

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
I like my .40's. I just wish it was easier to get threaded barrels for them. I've got some nice soft target rounds worked up and some heavy hitters for my CX4.
I once stumbled across a box of some old Federal 135gr HP's, bought them and holy shit that was the loudest pistol round I have ever heard outside of wheelguns. They make some serious speed

Buckeye76

Frontiersman
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
I once stumbled across a box of some old Federal 135gr HP's, bought them and holy shit that was the loudest pistol round I have ever heard outside of wheelguns. They make some serious speed
I bet. I don't even like shooting 155's.

Reactions: scand

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I have a Glock 22 Gen 3 That I got from classic firearms for Under 300.00
It started life as a Gen 2 but when I took it to Smyrna They upgraded it to a Gen 3 for Free (Had a Small crack in the old frame)
so for 300.00 Plus my 50.00 Holster I think I will be OK.
If not for the price it would be a 10mm instead.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I don't want to be shot with a fortay but even less w/a 10mm...

Much less.

Much, much, much, well you get the idea much less than a 10mm...

Reactions: AirOpsMgr

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
I don't want to be shot with a fortay but even less w/a 10mm...

Much less.

Much, much, much, well you get the idea much less than a 10mm...
I don't want to be shot with anything other than a golden shower by the Duchess of Cambridge; that being said...when you're looking down the barrel of a gun at your melon, .22-.50BMG probably all look the same

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I have no love for .40. But then again, I also have no hate for .40. I happen to have a Gen 2 22, but I carry a .357Sig. The 22 is up for trade for anyone that does love the .40. I am bored. :)

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Dude, it get's even worse. She wants a shoulder mount. So, today I dropped off the skull and hide w/a taxidermist.
I thought you sent him to a processor/butcher? I'm surprised that those parts were left intact and not discarded unless ya'll requested otherwise beforehand. Is K going to take part in eating the beef? I can definitely picture his shoulder mount as a Hindu shrine, decorated with colorful flower crowns and whatnot lol

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I thought you sent him to a processor/butcher? I'm surprised that those parts were left intact and not discarded unless ya'll requested otherwise beforehand. Is K going to take part in eating the beef? I can definitely picture his shoulder mount as a Hindu shrine, decorated with colorful flower crowns and whatnot lol

She decided this as he was pulling out of the yard w/ Norman on a trailer. I was able to give him the information before he hacked the hide all up in to little pieces. He didn't cape him out property, but the taxidermist can fix that. The rest of him is aging in the cooler at the butcher's. She says she will be able to eat him. Her parent's raised and butchered cattle when she was growing up. Apparently she has a long history of befriending all the livestock, so she has eaten her pets before :)

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
She decided this as he was pulling out of the yard w/ Norman on a trailer. I was able to give him the information before he hacked the hide all up in to little pieces. He didn't cape him out property, but the taxidermist can fix that. The rest of him is aging in the cooler at the butcher's. She says she will be able to eat him. Her parent's raised and butchered cattle when she was growing up. Apparently she has a long history of befriending all the livestock, so she has eaten her pets before :)

I just hope she doesn't send you to the butcher....