Any experience with a Beretta Neos???

GA Firing Line

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Any one have any experience with a Beretta Neos? Saw one on a TV gun show today. I had to go to Cabela's later in the day for something else and got to at least hold one. Seems like an interesting gun. I have a Ruger Mark III and like it. But the Beretta just looks pretty cool to me for some reason.

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
I had one for about two years, recently sold it and bought a Ruger SR22PB. I never could put my finger on it, but I just never got that warm and fuzzy feeling about the gun. I had the long barrel, 6", I think. I didn't shoot it very accurately and the sight screws were so tight I couldn't get them to budge no matter what screw driver I put to them. A gun smith finally got the screws loose, but I still didn't like it. It also made a funny sound when you shot it, poof, kind of like it had a silencer on it, maybe because of the long, heavy barrel? Anyway, I couldn't be happier with thw SR22PB. I know that the Beretta does have a lot of fans, though.

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
framedcraig1 said:
It is an amazing LOOKING pistol. Never have shot one.
I liked the looks of it, others thought it looked like a toy, or space gun. Beretta was definitely thinking outside the box on this one. I'm glad I found a new owner for my Neos that can appreciate it.