Anti-2A professional shooter just got canned...

American Revival Apparel Company

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Apparently one of the girls working the Taran Tactical booth at SHOT was interviewed and gave some anti gun views. Taran Tactical has cut ties with her as a result.

Reactions: Axeman and Rwjeter

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Apparently one of the girls working the Taran Tactical booth at SHOT was interviewed and gave some anti gun views. Taran Tactical has cut ties with her as a result.

Yep. That wasn't the smartest move on her part. I'm not really a fan of Taran Tactical but they handled the situation well.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yep. That wasn't the smartest move on her part. I'm not really a fan of Taran Tactical but they handled the situation well.
I want to send my Benelli into them bad. Their work on M2s is epic. But that was the best move on their part. I’m sure they hired her for her looks and didn’t even think to check her pro 2A views. I bet it’ll never happen again though.

Reactions: Axeman

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Wow.... She wasn’t just a random girl working the booth. She was an actual sponsored shooter! Fuck her. I’m glad Taran cut ties.

EA88A925-766B-4F9D-A9A3-192370505316.jpeg

“We were surprised to see an article recently published in a beauty magazine quoting a promotional model and friend of our company, Rochelle Hathaway, who made certain impromptu statements to a reporter during Shot Show.

We were unaware of the interview and we did not condone the interview or the statements made by Rochelle. Rochelle has never been authorized to speak on behalf of our company or its founder, Taran Butler. As of today, we have cut all professional ties with Rochelle.

While we respect everyone’s right to free speech, Rochelle’s statements were inappropriate and do not represent our company’s vision and beliefs. We have and will always support Second Amendment rights, and we will continue to educate and promote the safe, legal ownership and handling of firearms.”

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thet...-government-take-away-guns-make-us-safer/amp/

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Wow.... She wasn’t just a random girl working the booth. She was an actual sponsored shooter! Fuck her. I’m glad Taran cut ties.

View attachment 35953

“We were surprised to see an article recently published in a beauty magazine quoting a promotional model and friend of our company, Rochelle Hathaway, who made certain impromptu statements to a reporter during Shot Show.

We were unaware of the interview and we did not condone the interview or the statements made by Rochelle. Rochelle has never been authorized to speak on behalf of our company or its founder, Taran Butler. As of today, we have cut all professional ties with Rochelle.

While we respect everyone’s right to free speech, Rochelle’s statements were inappropriate and do not represent our company’s vision and beliefs. We have and will always support Second Amendment rights, and we will continue to educate and promote the safe, legal ownership and handling of firearms.”

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thet...-government-take-away-guns-make-us-safer/amp/

I hope she has a tough time getting a new sponsor.
What kind of stupid fucking idiot anti-2A is a competition shooter? The UNEMPLOYED kind.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
What kind of stupid fucking idiot anti-2A is a competition shooter? The UNEMPLOYED kind.
Um, I like, um, think the government should like, um, take the guns..... what do you mean I’m out of a job? Well he touched me!!!

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I suspect her competition days are over. Even if she wanted to do it without sponsorship I suspect she will be ostracized by many in the competitive shooting community.

I mean how stupid does she have to be to realize that she is talking shit about one of the guns that is a huge part of competition shooting. Maybe she should try and do a 3-gun match with a bolt action since she’s ok with AKs or ARs being banned.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I suspect her competition days are over. Even if she wanted to do it without sponsorship I suspect she will be ostracized by many in the competitive shooting community.

I mean how stupid does she have to be to realize that she is talking shit about one of the guns that is a huge part of competition shooting. Maybe she should try and do a 3-gun match with a bolt action since she’s ok with AKs or ARs being banned.
Musket or bust.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

I mean it’s literally the same thing if a sponsored Ford driver came out at an interview in Detroit at the Auto Show saying only the government should have vehicles and citizens should have to ride bicycles.

Reactions: Axeman and AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I mean it’s literally the same thing if a sponsored Ford driver came out at an interview in Detroit at the Auto Show saying only the government should have vehicles and citizens should have to ride bicycles.

I’m just hoping the repercussions of this are as strong as they should be and her “fame” goes down the drain and she looses the benefits and money that came with it.

Hypocrisy like this should not be condoned by the gun community.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’m just hoping the repercussions of this are as strong as they should be and her “fame” goes down the drain and she looses the benefits and money that came with it.

Hypocrisy like this should not be condoned by the gun community.
Yeah. Zero tolerance for sure. The industry as a whole will condemn the comments and she’ll never shoot professionally with sponsors again. It was truly career suicide.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Yeah. Zero tolerance for sure. The industry as a whole will condemn the comments and she’ll never shoot professionally with sponsors again. It was truly career suicide.

Yep and I don’t feel bad at all.

She was either too dumb to know how stupid it was to make statements like that at SHOT show of all places and especially wearing a shirt from a shooting company that gives her money.

Or

She is an arrogant little shit who thought she could get away with it based on her looks/IG followers/ etc....

From what I’ve read she wasn’t anything special as far as shooting goes either.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

She actually said "semi-auto's", which would include her Glock. Therefore she's already a hypocrite - likely three times over because I bet she used an AR-15, Glock, and a semi-auto shotgun in her competition.
Fucking nimrod.
I hope they boot her out of the next 10 competitions she tries to enter.
Or let her enter, then everyone walk away while she shoots, and forget to enter her score.

"Sorry, we lost your score sheet. Want to try it a fifth time so we can lose that one too?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwjeter

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yep and I don’t feel bad at all.

She was either too dumb to know how stupid it was to make statements like that at SHOT show of all places and especially wearing a shirt from a shooting company that gives her money.

Or

She is an arrogant little shit who thought she could get away with it based on her looks/IG followers/ etc....

From what I’ve read she wasn’t anything special as far as shooting goes either.

I think she thought she'd make a statement and try to move the gun community to take a stand with her against those 'crazy people'. After all, how could she possibly be wrong? It's for the Children.

I saw a video of her being instructed on precision shooting - she was pretty fast, but only in a Game type of way - had to air-gun the targets first, then shake her shoulders out, hold her hands up in IPSC stance, and wait for the buzzer (even when they weren't timing it), but she was having trouble with Glock Claw (aka Lobster Grip) and couldn't keep 'em all on a headshot at 20'.
Shit, I may not be pretty and have tits, but I'm better than THAT with my EDC revolver! Where's my sponsor???

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
She actually said "semi-auto's", which would include her Glock. Therefore she's already a hypocrite - likely three times over because I bet she used an AR-15, Glock, and a semi-auto shotgun in her competition.
Fucking nimrod.
Or let her enter, then everyone walk away while she shoots, and forget to enter her score.

"Sorry, we lost your score sheet. Want to try it a fifth time so we can lose that one too?"
She's a "professional" so that doesn't count. Her rules are for the plebes.

Reactions: Axeman and AtlMedic
H

Hoss

This chick?
7a751d9a727683f15b29e5d314323dce.jpg

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Fucking nimrod.

Actually, "Nimrod" was 1st used in the Bible, he was a hunter... But (IMHO) since Bugs Bunny, would call Elmer Fudd " Nimrod" it was thought, that Bugs was making fun of him for being stupid... When in fact, he was was being ironic, calling him a great hunter, when he wasn't.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nimrod