Another short notice firearms training day!

Faktory 47

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I am cancelling the previously scheduled Combat Shotgun on April 4, and opening the schedule to other options.

If you'd like to do some training on this day, please let me know.

Location is 4321 Macland Rd, Powder Springs GA.

Cost would probably be $250. We have up to 200yd capabilities at this facility.

I'm open to any weapon system, individual tactics, team tactics, and I also have a car that we can use to run drill out of and around. What do you want to see offered?

Semper Fi!

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Thats a beautiful piece of land right there if its the range im thinking of.

If I were to do a course I'd like a faster paced, push my skills, learn new skills, run and gun type deal. Pistol to rifle transitions. Draw and shoot. Etc. Just me though.

I hate being stuck in the classes where a couple people are total newbs and I have to listen to the same old stuff I've heard a thousand times and wait for them to get their guns sighted in and shit lol. I'm selfish, I know! I wanna show up, run and gun, and fuck up some steel/paper all day while honing in on some skills and learn some more advanced tactics.

Reactions: cmshoot

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
It seems like you have access to this range pretty much whenever you need it, and that's cool. There are 2 things that I'd like to do there, 1st is do another carbine course to figure out how I want my new gear set up, "break in" a new rifle.

2nd and most importantly, I need 25 meters to get a zero on several rifles, iron sights and red dot optics.

So let me know what options you might have for those 2 scenarios for my shooting needs.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
It seems like you have access to this range pretty much whenever you need it, and that's cool. There are 2 things that I'd like to do there, 1st is do another carbine course to figure out how I want my new gear set up, "break in" a new rifle.

2nd and most importantly, I need 25 meters to get a zero on several rifles, iron sights and red dot optics.

So let me know what options you might have for those 2 scenarios for my shooting needs.

I share the property with several other Instructors, so I can’t exactly get it whenever I want.

In regards to zeroing, let me know what days you’re interested in and we can go out there for just an hour or two to knock that out.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Thats a beautiful piece of land right there if its the range im thinking of.

If I were to do a course I'd like a faster paced, push my skills, learn new skills, run and gun type deal. Pistol to rifle transitions. Draw and shoot. Etc. Just me though.

I hate being stuck in the classes where a couple people are total newbs and I have to listen to the same old stuff I've heard a thousand times and wait for them to get their guns sighted in and shit lol. I'm selfish, I know! I wanna show up, run and gun, and fuck up some steel/paper all day while honing in on some skills and learn some more advanced tactics.

You should have been at the class last Saturday, then.

Reactions: Leshaire

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I share the property with several other Instructors, so I can’t exactly get it whenever I want.

In regards to zeroing, let me know what days you’re interested in and we can go out there for just an hour or two to knock that out.

That would be awesome, to go out there and get a few zeros, since I'm right around the corner. Any day during the week would be good for a few hours, morning or afternoon, either would be fine with me. I'll send you a PM in a little while.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
If you’re able to attend, I can put together a fast-paced, individual skills, carbine course for this Saturday.
Whats the minimum amount of people you need to rent the range for the day?

Is anyone else interested as of now?

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I‘ll make it a go if I have 4.
Me and my same buddy that did the carbine teamwork course may be in then. But seriously would only want to do it if it excluded newer shooters. Not to be a dick of course. Im not saying i'm great or anything bc i'm not, I just know the cardinal rules, have good discipline, and all my gear is ready to rock and roll lol. Same goes for my friend that's interested.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Me and my same buddy that did the carbine teamwork course may be in then. But seriously would only want to do it if it excluded newer shooters. Not to be a dick of course. Im not saying i'm great or anything bc i'm not, I just know the cardinal rules, have good discipline, and all my gear is ready to rock and roll lol. Same goes for my friend that's interested.

It would be individual drills. One student’s shortcomings wouldn’t effect the trigger time of the rest of the students. Besides, with these short notice courses, I usually only get really good folks.

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
It would be individual drills. One student’s shortcomings wouldn’t effect the trigger time of the rest of the students. Besides, with these short notice courses, I usually only get really good folks.
Alright well I suppose PM me if you get two others. We should be good to go assuming Kemp doesn't shut us all down at 4 pm today like the rumors are saying!

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
What exactly has he shut down? This range is on private property, and I’ll have less than 10 folks.
He just announced a state-wide shutdown. No one can leave for anything not deemed essential. $1,000 fine and/or jail time.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
He just announced a state-wide shutdown. No one can leave for anything not deemed essential. $1,000 fine and/or jail time.

I’ll be at the range shooting! That’s damn essential! Additionally, there are very few LEO’s that will attempt to enforce it. Lots of unhappy folks on the LE side, along with refusal to enforce these guidelines.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I’ll be at the range shooting! That’s damn essential! Additionally, there are very few LEO’s that will attempt to enforce it. Lots of unhappy folks on the LE side, along with refusal to enforce these guidelines.
That’s the scary part for a non LEO. My buddies were riding motorcycles in Atl the other day and Gwinnett couldn’t gaf but APD and an undercover were so far up their asses all day it’s not even funny. I’d def catch the rando GSP that wants to give me shit lol.

Reactions: Jake and cmshoot

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

I'd love too, but I don't have the cash at the moment. Hell they even canceled drill this weekend.