Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Annual Wish List

00formula6spd

Frontiersman
Shot a possum years ago in the head with a .41 magnum about 3 am. Like Clint says, almost blowed its head clean off. If I did that today, I would make the news.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Shot a possum years ago in the head with a .41 magnum about 3 am. Like Clint says, almost blowed its head clean off. If I did that today, I would make the news.

LOL! I shot a coyote in the head with a 300WSM from about 30 yards when I was up in Vermont hunting with my cousin. There really was nothing left of its head.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
LOL! I shot a coyote in the head with a 300WSM from about 30 yards when I was up in Vermont hunting with my cousin. There really was nothing left of its head.
Years ago I was hunting with my muzzle loader and a coyote hopped out at about 75 yards. This was before scopes were allowed in primative weapon season. I shot, he ran off, I cussed. He was killed the next weekend and had a .50 cal hole in his ear. Lol

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
No more AR9?

I have one. I don't shoot it but I have one. I don't shoot my UZI either.

Actually come to think of it, I don't think I have fired a pistol round in either a rifle or a pistol in over a year. That fucking leadhead ammo made me hate all my 9mm firearms.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
I have one. I don't shoot it but I have one. I don't shoot my UZI either.

Actually come to think of it, I don't think I have fired a pistol round in either a rifle or a pistol in over a year. That fucking leadhead ammo made me hate all my 9mm firearms.
I prefer handguns still. But I don't have a good place to shoot rifles.

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
This is probably crazy, but I would love for savage to bring back the Stevens model 311double barrel Shotgun one more time. I would love to get a chance at a box set 12ga, 20ga, 16ga, and .410. I currently need the 16 ga.