Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I didn't see a weight listed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A
Around 175 pounds I think. I was looking at one at Lowes and I think it was about the same size and weight. Add 4 bolts and a bunch of cases of ammo and it'd be a bitch to steal.

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
for sure you can. but if they cant get into the box i wouldnt worry about them carrying it off if its filled with ammo

i doubt two people would want to try and lift a metal box plus 4K 7.62x39 ammo
Yeah, it'd have several cases of assorted calibers. It'd free up safe space and make it tough to steal.

Reactions: Thenut

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
Yeah, it'd have 25k of assorted calibers. It'd free up safe space and make it tough to steal.
you got about twice of what i had to move in one day

took an hour just to load all the ammo and it filled my s10 and my friends Cadillac trunk.

there is no way in hell someone could easily move that amount. this is why i hate being a renter, because practically i know i cant buy anymore than i have because fuck moving it all.

soon i will get a house........just not sure how confident i am in the market right now

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

took an hour just to load all the ammo and it filled my s10 and my friends Cadillac trunk.

there is no way in hell someone could easily move that amount. this is why i hate being a renter, because practically i know i cant buy anymore than i have because fuck moving it all.

soon i will get a house........just not sure how confident i am in the market right now
I'm renting right now too, and I'm at least certain we'll be in this house for 2 years. At that point we'll buy a house and move out of this school district. I bought a handtruck to move into this place. :D

I bought a good chunk of it back in the good ol days pre-2007 when you could find 9mm for $6/50, and catch a sale on 7.62x39 for $99/case.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
I'm renting right now too, and I'm at least certain we'll be in this house for 2 years. At that point we'll buy a house and move out of this school district. I bought a handtruck to move into this place. :D

I bought a good chunk of it back in the good ol days pre-2007 when you could find 9mm for $6/50, and catch a sale on 7.62x39 for $99/case.
ya, lucky

i was just out of high school and didnt have the disposable funds then

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
ya, lucky

i was just out of high school and didnt have the disposable funds then
I got really lucky in 2006 and stumbled into a job that left me a lot of disposable income...rode that pony hard for 5-6 years too, lol.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

I have a house for sale in Marietta, and you can move your ammo in there. Problem solved. :thumbsup:

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
Permits? Hell no- all you need is a beer and a chair on the front porch. It can be a target rich environment- and they come to you.
i guess if i didnt want wildlife on my property a proper repellent would be to hang job applications around the yard

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
i guess if i didnt want wildlife on my property a proper repellent would be to hang job applications around the yard

The big (harmless) German Shepherd helps a lot. Sometimes when folks are walking down the streeet, the dog sounds like he's going to tear you in half- but the reality is he's barking at the cat in the driveway behind them.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
how big and how much we talking?

do you take IOUs?

3 bed 2 1/2 bath. fenced yard. very large back deck. Asking price is 20k less then anything in the area. Work that has been done since 2012. New roof, new AC/HEAT unit, new paint inside and out, new carpet, new tile and counter tops in kitchen. Dont forget about your VA loan. PM me if serious about buying, @ArtVandelay has seen it. I have to take new pictures, I had a ton on my old phone, that locked up, that I didnt down load on my PC.

Reactions: Thenut and Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I just opened a box from UPS that I wasn't expecting. More Pmags...I may have one click ordered them in my sleep. lol

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
I just opened a box from UPS that I wasn't expecting. More Pmags...I may have one click ordered them in my sleep. lol
i believe that is what is referred to as spontaneous generation

the reverse happens to the contents of my wallet interestingly enough conversely

Reactions: Laufen

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Ha... I've been boxing up various things in the house. I was working on some small stuff under my reloading table and found a box... UPS stickers on it but the tape was never cut. I was like WTF? I opened it to find 40 new FDE Pmags from DSG Arms.

Later I found an assembled PSA upper with a Midwest folding rear sight on it. Although I did vaguely remember buying that rear sight. No clue on the Pmags.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Ha... I've been boxing up various things in the house. I was working on some small stuff under my reloading table and found a box... UPS stickers on it but the tape was never cut. I was like WTF? I opened it to find 40 new FDE Pmags from DSG Arms.

Later I found an assembled PSA upper with a Midwest folding rear sight on it. Although I did vaguely remember buying that rear sight. No clue on the Pmags.
This box had 10 foliage green mags from Surplus Ammo. I remember the first order, but not the second...I was pretty drunk around the holidays though. Oh well, I'll take em'!

Reactions: dial1911

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The only compliant mags I have is a 5 rd mag for the AR to hunt and any that were supplied with guns when I bought them. I had at least 10 BX25 mags and a 30 rds for my 10/22. The .17 WSM has no option due to it being a rotary mag.