Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Got an email from Silencer Shop promoting the ASA and found they are currently running a membership drive. They have an awesome giveaway including suppressors and if you win an NFA prize they will pay the $200 tax stamp.

The ASA is another group working to fight for our 2A rights as well as NFA ownership. I upped for a 1 year membership after checking out their agenda and support for members. Check it out.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Damn is this thread hidden.
I see it. With my job basically dying on the vine, I'm not sure I can re-up GOA, FPC & SAF this year, much less join any others. Wanted to add Georgia Carry, Armed Equality & this one but unless I find a new gig soon, that won't happen.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Sorry to hear man. Thought you were set.
Thought I was too. Work really slowed down in the mid-October. I thought it was mostly because we didn't have much bad weather & I only get work (& pay) when it's an insurance job. Roofs sold to replace old roofs don't involve the insurance companies, so no paperwork & negotiations. Then around Christmas, my boss told me several salesman had left. He said it was the better job market & they wanted jobs that weren't commission only, but I'm beginning to suspect something more is wrong. Anyway, if you hear of anything I can do from home while caring for Suz, even temporary, I'd appreciate a heads up.