Aluminum Glock Frame?!?!

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I dig the dimensions of the frame, even more if it were the adult size 17 instead of the child size 19. It' needs some anodizing though...shiny..ick.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's only a prototype. I'm sure the final protect with be anodized or Cerakoted
It looks good to me, except for the trigger guard. Needs to be all one thickness, the bulbous end looks wonky.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
It looks good to me, except for the trigger guard. Needs to be all one thickness, the bulbous end looks wonky.
I was looking at that too. Pretty sure the left the front of the gaurd at factory specs so it will fit standard holsters. I'd much rather they clean that up and and I'd just have a custom holster made.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Not necessarily that design but the idea of a aluminum Glock frame is appealing to me. I'd like to see one that took grip panels. An aluminum Glock frame with some VZ Grips would be sweet.

That's not a bad idea about being able to change out the grips... But what are the chances of it going into production? Dose anyone else do Glock frame pistol lowers? I know of the 80% frames, but dose someone do complete Glock lowers with a s/n ?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That's not a bad idea about being able to change out the grips... But what are the chances of it going into production? Dose anyone else do Glock frame pistol lowers? I know of the 80% frames, but dose someone do complete Glock lowers with a s/n ?

Lone Wolf does.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Good question. I see a ton of 80% frames but never any serialized frames. I think they're coming though, building your own Glock is getting as popular as building AR's. I'm pretty sure you can build a Glock now with no parts that were actually made by Glock.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Lone Wolf does.

I'll look them up and see what they are going for on line. The steel frame is kinda growing on me, but only if the price point is right, and after they get any bugs worked out. And, of course, if it's a black frame or maybe FDE. That might be pretty cool.