ALS Thumb Nub mod.

Howard Law

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I may pick one of those up down the road when I put my "battle belt" together. I have little hands so that would help for sure.

Reactions: Righter13

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I may pick one of those up down the road when I put my "battle belt" together. I have little hands so that would help for sure.

I like the ALS holsters because they have great retention but don't require a "rapid jerk" to unholster.

Wife and I both run them on our belts.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I like the ALS holsters because they have great retention but don't require a "rapid jerk" to unholster.

Wife and I both run them on our belts.
I like mine. I use it for when I'm hunting now, but it will live on the belt whenever I get around to setting one up. They are infinitely better then the SERPA

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I run the ALS holsters. I've never had an issue with the factory setup (big hands with long fingers and thumbs), but doesn't mean there ain't a better way. I'll order 3 of these (2 standards and 1 1911) and give them a whirl.

Looks like the company makes some other interesting stuff as well. I see a $200 purchase here........

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I run the ALS holsters. I've never had an issue with the factory setup (big hands with long fingers and thumbs), but doesn't mean there ain't a better way. I'll order 3 of these (2 standards and 1 1911) and give them a whirl.

Looks like the company makes some other interesting stuff as well. I see a $200 purchase here........
In for the review!!!

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Hah! I like these guys. I was looking at their checkered stipple tips and found this in the description:

"Recommended for use in a U.S.A manufactured 25 watt Wall Lenk wood burner. 25 Watt Wall Lenk is UL listed and available from OTDefense. Though if you don't already have a woodburner and you don't care about supporting hard-working Americans it will also fit in Chinese made Weller and Walnut Hollow woodburners or any with 8-32 threads.
You can also support the Chinese directly here: Click here"

If you hit the "Click here" it takes you to Hillarys Clinton's web page. Hilarious!

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Hah! I like these guys. I was looking at their checkered stipple tips and found this in the description:

"Recommended for use in a U.S.A manufactured 25 watt Wall Lenk wood burner. 25 Watt Wall Lenk is UL listed and available from OTDefense. Though if you don't already have a woodburner and you don't care about supporting hard-working Americans it will also fit in Chinese made Weller and Walnut Hollow woodburners or any with 8-32 threads.

If you hit the "Click here" it takes you to Hillarys Clinton's web page. Hilarious!
That's great!!!

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code

That solidifies that I have to buy something from them