**Almost!!! Full Auto Trigger**

Faktory 47

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/guns/new-trigger-makes-ar-15s-nearly-full-auto/

product-feature_image.jpg

Who has one or used one??

https://tacconusa.com/

The 3MR trigger assembly for an AR-15 with a right-handed selector is compatible with weapons using AR-15 small pin .154" mil-spec style fire control groups. The right-handed selector paddle will be on the left side of the rifle.

The 3MR is a drop-in 3-mode fire control system with Safe, Semi-Automatic, and Tac-Con™'s patented 3rd Mode. The 3rd mode has a positive reset that dramatically reduces the split times between shots. The positive reset characteristic is achieved by transferring the force from the bolt carrier through the trigger assembly to assist the trigger back onto the front sear. As a result, this gives the firearm the fastest reset possible. Both semi and 3rd mode positions exhibit a non-adjustable 4.5 pound trigger pull weight.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
If it was less I might be tempted... And just like the sig brace, the ATF will reverse its self, and owning one will be intent to build a machine gun.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The gun rag reviews are some of the dumbest I've ever read.

“The Tac-Con 3MR is like a Ferrari. It isn’t an Indy car (that would be a select fire rifle). The Tac-Con is to a Ferrari as the mil-spec trigger is to a Ford F-150.”

– GunsAmerica.com April 2014

Hey, thanks for clearing that whole clusterfuck up for me.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
It's really nothing special. I've shot one....think of it as an assisted reset trigger. I don't know what the actual pounds of pressure are but for the sake of easy math, let's say it's a 4 lb. trigger. Basically when the selector is in the AUTO position, there's a part of the FCG that gets hit as the BCG goes by the pushes the trigger to reset faster, but it only exerts, say, 3 lbs.. The problem is that the amount of force exerted to break the sear engagement is more than the amount of force applied to reset the trigger. So if you just hold down the trigger, it's no different than any other trigger, save maybe a for a crisper, nicer break and it won't auto-reset. Ostensibly the theory is that if you shoot from reset and you train to the trigger, you can "ride" it and literally "touch" off rounds on a 1 lb. hair trigger, having gotten 3lbs from the reset. Or something like that.

I don't shoot from reset so for me, it's useless. The guy I was running it with swears he can feel that it is faster but just listening and watching him shoot his with the TACCON in it and mine with a standard PSA LPK in it, it didn't sound a whole lot faster to me. I honestly think a lot of guys just buy it so they can move the selector to that third position.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Does this not irritate anyone else? People keep pushing their luck with the atf and pissing them off. Just more ammo for anti 2aers imo. Keep pushing the envelope with stupid bullshit like this from our side and they will keep pushing back. The sad part is this trigger is retarded like mentioned above, but people scared of guns will read "fully automatic ghost guns are now available to the gun totin nut jobs! We should ban everything!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Good times, lol. AO's FIL was a hoot.

I'd say a hoot and a half but what do I know?

When's the baby due? We need to sling some lead before that.