aliengear and other less expensive holster's

Faktory 47

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
i just ordered two aliengear holsters and am looking forward to getting them ! i have one of there sister company (old faithful) holsters and love it carried it every day for two years .AG was cheaper then OF. so i will see if its is as good as OF. review will come after i get it

p.s here is my PSA for today : foxx holsters suck !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunsite Grad

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
I didn't care for Foxx either. I prefer to think of Alien was less expensive instead of cheap. They're well made and the life time ability to swap shells is a big plus. I'm just not into those types of holsters.

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
I didn't care for Foxx either. I prefer to think of Alien was less expensive instead of cheap. They're well made and the life time ability to swap shells is a big plus. I'm just not into those types of holsters.
did you have one ? yes cheap is the wrong word less expensive is better . i love my old faithful and from what i'm reading online aliengear is the same as a old faithful just with a different name .both are owned by the same man

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
I inherited a Foxx and sold it. I really like the AG I bought but the leather/Kydex isn't my thing. Maybe if it had kydex clips instead of the metal ones I would have liked it better. The shell is thick and very secure. Some of the kydex I've seen are a little on the thin (flimsy) side.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I purchased an old faithful holster kit, that I had to put together, for $35. Is that option no longer available?

I'm thinking of picking up a Cooks for summer carry.

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
I purchased an old faithful holster kit, that I had to put together, for $35. Is that option no longer available?

I'm thinking of picking up a Cooks for summer carry.
thats what i did also. this time around i did not see where you can order the kit . they all are put together