ALG ACT triggers on sale for Halloween for 52 bucks. Ends Today!

American Revival Apparel Company

The Mechanic

Hunter
Oct 12, 2018
acworth
Zip code
Hurry and get your orders in today because the sale end tonight. Now I have to tell you that there is a hefty waiting time. Six to Eight weeks but that is forecasted due to the massive influx of orders over Halloween. There are two springs in the kit. A red spring for tactical use and a purple spring for a lighter pull which brings the pull weight down to 4-4.5 lbs. I have used the purple springs and gotten 4 lbs. before but not all the time. Since the mil-spec pull weight is over 5 lbs. you factory trigger could have a much as 8 lbs. I have recorded factory trigger weights as much as 9 lbs. before according to my Timney Trigger tension scale so some of you guys out there running factory triggers could really benefit from the swap.

If you want to take you trigger to the next level you can order one of JP Enterprises reduced power springs and bring that pull weight down to 3-3.5 lbs. That kit is only 10.99 and well worth it for a nice target trigger. At 63 bucks for a nickle boron coated trigger that supplies a very nice, smooth and easy pull it's just damn hard to beat. I encourage you to buy one and give it a shot. If it's not for you although I can't see why they are very easy to sell and get your money back on them. There are heaps of members running these triggers. So buy with confidence. I just ran into the sale by accident so I am putting in my order as I finish this thread.