Adventure Outdoors Selling One AR-15 Per Hour!

Howard Law

misfit47

Hunter
Jun 16, 2016
Marietta, ga
Zip code
That doesn't surprise me one bit. They had more than any other place I've seen. Literally so many it was nearly impossible to compare. Maybe you can actually see what they have in their used pile then.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I heard that from a guy who works there. He said that monday they sold like 125 ARs

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
15 x $750 (?) x 10 = $112,500

nice cash flow

Reactions: Bypass

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Wonder how long its going to take for things to start getting sketchy

Reactions: Bypass

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Guess I'll buy my lowers.
Yep, what a joke. There's zero tolerance for a crime being committed with a firearm, and regardless how safe this country can be, will never be 100% free of violence committed with firearms. That's what we're fighting, and it's an impossible battle.

Do you think those lowers would be exempt from any legislation that might go through?

I don't know.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yep, what a joke. There's zero tolerance for a crime being committed with a firearm, and regardless how safe this country can be, will never be 100% free of violence committed with firearms. That's what we're fighting, and it's an impossible battle.

Do you think those lowers would be exempt from any legislation that might go through?

I don't know.

I dunno man. If the legislation you posted goes through we are all fucked and I should have spent my money on car stuff (which is facing similarly oppressive legislation in the next 5-10 years though obviously not as detrimental to freedom). I'd like to have 1-2 ARs now just in case something DOES go through. I'd be shocked if existing guns don't get grandfathered...but I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't. It would be an extremely dangerous move by the .gov but they've done a damn fine job of creating an environment in which they could get away with it.

Would you have me not get them?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I dunno man. If the legislation you posted goes through we are all fucked and I should have spent my money on car stuff (which is facing similarly oppressive legislation in the next 5-10 years though obviously not as detrimental to freedom). I'd like to have 1-2 ARs now just in case something DOES go through. I'd be shocked if existing guns don't get grandfathered...but I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't. It would be an extremely dangerous move by the .gov but they've done a damn fine job of creating an environment in which they could get away with it.

Would you have me not get them?
Oh I'm buying stuff too, I'm also wondering if it eventually won't matter. I can't handle the thought of that though, so I'm pretending it's not possible.

It sure is a terrible barometer for the situation that we're both hoping for some sort of grandfather clause, and not really considering the defeat of a bill isn't it?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
so lets say there is a "ban". they arent going to go around and confiscate all the "assault weapons".
No, they'd have you surrender them (as per the 2015 legislation I posted) or face felonies, etc. They aren't going to drive around picking them up, they'll have you take them to the sheriff for smelting.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
and how do they prove that you still have any, I sold all mine.....
They don't, and they don't have to.

You could do that but if you were ever caught with any banned item, the penalties would be at least as severe as owning an unregistered machine gun. Sounds pretty sweet right?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
and how do they prove that you still have any, I sold all mine.....

Of course you could not comply and keep them...but you could never shoot them anywhere publicly. All it would take to land you in jail would be someone seeing you pull one out of your car.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Oh I'm buying stuff too, I'm also wondering if it eventually won't matter. I can't handle the thought of that though, so I'm pretending it's not possible.

It sure is a terrible barometer for the situation that we're both hoping for some sort of grandfather clause, and not really considering the defeat of a bill isn't it?

Yeah I'm not really sure what to do. If there's a grandfather clause I will kick myself for not buying more. If there isn't then I'll kick myself for wasting all that money.

These are dire times for sure. Kinda funny how six months ago people were thinking that maybe by this time the whole NFA system might go away and I was the Debbie Downer saying there was no chance...now it's a fight just to keep what we got.