.45 can questions

Faktory 47

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I am fairly new to the NFA addiction so I apologize if I ask too many questions, why are stainless baffles better? The main purpose for this can is just pistols like 45 and 9. My 762-sd is what I use on my 300 blk and its stupid quiet with subs. The 45 can will be mostly used on the FNX tactical.
Stainless can be dipped, ultrasonic, or steel pin tumbled with no issue.

Aluminum can't be dipped, technically shouldn't be ultra sonic(has yet to cause issues on mine), and some claim steel pin media is a bad idea. Additionally it's just more durable.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
When could you get a tirant? What is the benefit of a modular can besides shorter length and weight? It seems like you sacrifice a good bit of suppression for a shorter length.
You sacrifice some but having a huge can on a small or medium gun is kind of wonky. Also I like shorties for my home defense set up.

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
When could you get a tirant? What is the benefit of a modular can besides shorter length and weight? It seems like you sacrifice a good bit of suppression for a shorter length.

2 cans in 1. Don't know when/if I'll get any. IMO the Griffin is a better can so that's why I ordered them.