Zip code
Yeah but pot is dangerous..nearly as dangerous as a Confederate flag

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
He knew it was illegal and did it anyway. Like the laws or not, if you break them purposefully, you need to be willing to accept the consequences. He should have learned that in the military.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
He knew it was illegal and did it anyway. Like the laws or not, if you break them purposefully, you need to be willing to accept the consequences. He should have learned that in the military.

The modern military with time out cards? ( not, he wasn't part of that...but it is real)

H

Hoss

Just for fun, I want to poop in Yoda's tiny toilet and pretend I took a giant poop.

Reactions: Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
So nine guys who can't get fired decide that a bunch of pillow biters can get married but they can't declare that a plant isn't illegal?

And he fought for that? I think it's time people stop this voluntary military horseshit. Don't enlist. Fuck em.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So nine guys who can't get fired decide that a bunch of pillow biters can get married but they can't declare that a plant isn't illegal?

And he fought for that? I think it's time people stop this voluntary military horseshit. Don't enlist. Fuck em.

I'm torn whether to spit in your mouth or hold your hand in solidarity. I don't think he fought for that...most likely the idea of keeping his family and everyone else safe from the real or perceived threat of terrorism. That is honorable even if the reasons the clowns running the show gave him aren't true ( since we have no real way of knowing).

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Yeah, equality is probably worth fighting for. I don't think our military has fought to safeguard individual freedoms for several decades, but that's another story.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah, equality is probably worth fighting for. I don't think our military has fought to safeguard individual freedoms for several decades, but that's another story.

If you ask the average grunt why they are fighting the answer will likely be one of the following: I needed a job/money, GI bill, to keep my family and the country safe.

Regardless of the oafs running the show the individual soldier is either motivated by a genuine desire to keep all those he loves and knows and loves but doesn't know "safe" or monetary gain.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If you ask the average grunt why they are fighting the answer will likely be one of the following: I needed a job/money, GI bill, to keep my family and the country safe.

Regardless of the oafs running the show the individual soldier is either motivated by a genuine desire to keep all those he loves and knows and loves but doesn't know "safe" or monetary gain.
I agree. I also feel deeply sorry for members of the military and their families that are encouraged to join in order to "secure our freedoms". Talk about false advertising, and blatant coerciveness. Lots of folks honestly think they are doing something to secure the country when in fact they are simply serving a corporate master. Yeah, I probably sound like "grandchessboard" but it's true, and the people that will line the streets waving flags on the Fourth are simply fodder in it's engine.

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I agree. I also feel deeply sorry for members of the military and their families that are encouraged to join in order to "secure our freedoms". Talk about false advertising, and blatant coerciveness. Lots of folks honestly think they are doing something to secure the country when in fact they are simply serving a corporate master. Yeah, I probably sound like "grandchessboard" but it's true, and the people that will line the streets waving flags on the Fourth are simply fodder in it's engine.

I agree completely....as much as it pains me to say it.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
"As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy, we oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies."

-Iron Maiden
"2 Minutes to Midnight"

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Yep, and now I'm changing this channel :tsk:

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I laugh when people look down their nose at you when you talk about a "corporate government".

The "United States" is defined as a corporation in Title 28 3002 (15)(a). Lol