Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
When I first heard of this round, I was thinking cowboy action shooting with a true Sharps. Then I saw it was geared for the AR. Mind was officially blown. Interesting feedback on them so far. Still too new for me to invest much in it yet, but I'd love to hear your review if you do build one.

Reactions: Waterguy

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
When I first heard of this round, I was thinking cowboy action shooting with a true Sharps. Then I saw it was geared for the AR. Mind was officially blown. Interesting feedback on them so far. Still too new for me to invest much in it yet, but I'd love to hear your review if you do build one.

It seems as though this round was made for the ar platform. The ballistics are downright amazing!

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
It seems as though this round was made for the ar platform. The ballistics are downright amazing!
They really are. When it starts picking up popularity I might invest in one. Til it's on shelves at my local brick and mortar shops though, I'm gonna sit back and drool over your build.

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
They really are. When it starts picking up popularity I might invest in one. Til it's on shelves at my local brick and mortar shops though, I'm gonna sit back and drool over your build.

Haha. When I get er built you can come up and take some pops with it if you want. It seems we are the only ones that care about this round. Haha

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I watched an IV8888 video where they went hog hunting using the 25-45 Sharps. That's a mean round.