2013 LCP new trigger?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
I just read that the new LCP's for 2013 have a better trigger and a somewhat better front sight. Have any of you seen one?

Just in- Ok I just found this. Check out the front sight, and the improved shorter trigger pull.

New 2013 Ruger LCP Updates

R

rayzer007

Those are two improvements that will sell another Million LCPs. I think it's the greatest pocket gun on the market. When RichCoop shot a Hornady bullet through 2 metal plates, it really convinced me as to it's prominent place for hot weather carry.

Ray

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
With the old sights l shoot a ground hog at 30 yd resting off a hand rail. I'm not saying I can do it every time. LOL
I think the new sights are just right. Not to big, Not to small.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

R

rayzer007

I played with the "new" LCP at my favorite gun shop today. Tremendous difference in the shorter trigger pull and higher sights; extremely good improvements. Smart folks at Ruger! Wish I had a new one, but the old will do. If anyone is thinking about buying one, do it - you won't be disappointed! 8)
No .22 mag or 9mm ammo :(

Ray

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
I also tried out the trigger yesterday at my local. My Gosh! what a improvement! It was selling for $329. I guess I will have to sell my old one.