1873 .45 Colt

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
There's nothing like a Colt Single Action. Congratulations. Enjoy your new edition.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Interesting gun, this Uberti. I shot well enough with her, probably a hand sized group at 7 yards, not too good, not too shabby. My friend, who claims to have never shot a hand gun, wants to shoot just one round and he nailed the bull in the eye. OK, he had a good teacher, ME!

R

rayzer007

Verticoli said:
Interesting gun, this Uberti. I shot well enough with her, probably a hand sized group at 7 yards, not too good, not too shabby. My friend, who claims to have never shot a hand gun, wants to shoot just one round and he nailed the bull in the eye.

That's some form of a reverse Murphy's Law - designed to humble the practiced, longtime shooter! ;)

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
rayzer007 said:
Verticoli said:
Interesting gun, this Uberti. I shot well enough with her, probably a hand sized group at 7 yards, not too good, not too shabby. My friend, who claims to have never shot a hand gun, wants to shoot just one round and he nailed the bull in the eye.

That's some form of a reverse Murphy's Law - designed to humble the practiced, longtime shooter! ;)

Ray
Too true.

R

rayzer007

Verticoli said:
Yep, you can see the targets he's saving to show his girlfriend in his pocket. He was proud!

Years ago, there was a young kid in Buffalo who scored a hole-in-one his first time golfing. Don't know if he ever played again - why bother - it'd be all downhill from there!
My brother went to the racetrack with my folks in the early 60's. Ma gave him $2 to bet and he hit the daily double for $127. A lot of money back then. He never returned, good decision! ;)

Ray

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Trigger_1 said:
Vert.....I bet he will want to do more shootin too......... 8)

Oh, yeah! We shot a few different guns and he liked my Ruger Mark II a lot but he said he'd love to have this one;

A mere $1,200. :eek: