12,000 and counting

American Revival Apparel Company

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
I talked to a customer the other day and his buddy is an FFL In Ky. The friend sold 2,300 AR15's in a day and a half. The same customer has a brother that builds AR's but as no website or store front. Builds by word of mouth only. He had 800 emails asking to build AR 's. Crazy times!

I

iacountryboy

I,ve checked the local gunshops around here. AK's and AR's and anything of that type are sold out with waiting lists. Kinda odd how I never really wanted one till I herd they may be banned. Guess I'll just be happy with my Mosin Negant. Its not semi auto but very accurate. Yes, very crazy times we're going through. I hope it soon passes.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Same here. Guess i'll depend more on my Ruger 22 takedown, and my SKS for shtf. My 12 gauge defender is going with Sher. I'm dumb...but i ain't stoopid..

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
No AR-15's at our wally world yet.........They have been sold out for a couple of weeks..... :-\

No 22 ammo for 6 weeks......Gonna be a long winter........ :'(

M

mukwah

Well I've been working 12 hour shifts the last 7 days and really haven't had a chance to check the ammo shelves lately. Finally off today so I think I'll wander into a few LGS, Wally world, and Academy today and kinda check things out. Don't really need anything but maybe some .22, but who knows? I'll just wait and see what follows me home!

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Dianne Feinstein has released details for her proposed 2013 on the assault weapon ban. There is a link on youtube about what it is covering from the Military Arms Channel. Saying it's not going to be a ban but a registration. Then stating after registration usually comes confiscation. I have the link for the video but being getting close to politics I would like an OP's approval to post it if they think its legit.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
It is certainly legit to say that she introduces anti 2nd amendment bills every single year without fail and apparently plans to as long as she is in office.

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
RugerRon60 said:
Dianne Feinstein has released details for her proposed 2013 on the assault weapon ban. There is a link on youtube about what it is covering from the Military Arms Channel. Saying it's not going to be a ban but a registration. Then stating after registration usually comes confiscation. I have the link for the video but being getting close to politics I would like an OP's approval to post it if they think its legit.
I am ok with posting the link. It is informational. As we all know, political flame wars are to be avoided. I think sane discussions are good.

Mayonardo
iPad & Tapatalk

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Just walked the local Walmart. Yep, shelves are bare of primary ammo... 9mm, .223, .22, etc. The mad rush is on.

This is also the first time I am less skeptical of restrictive legislation, first being seconded by additional lawmakers, and secondly, being passed by general votes. I do not expect the full fire and brimstone as stated in the Military Arms Channel, but even a watered down version... well, that can't be ignored into existence.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
mine has tons of handgun ammo but almost no rifle or 22lr. the 22lr it does have is snake or very low velocity.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
3Coyotes said:
Just walked the local Walmart. Yep, shelves are bare of primary ammo... 9mm, .223, .22, etc. The mad rush is on.

This is also the first time I am less skeptical of restrictive legislation, first being seconded by additional lawmakers, and secondly, being passed by general votes. I do not expect the full fire and brimstone as stated in the Military Arms Channel, but even a watered down version... well, that can't be ignored into existence.
I was at walmart last night, bare shelve except for the usual obsoletes. But there was 5 boxes of Remington Golden's 225 which I got 2. I was talking to the clerk making a joke we were Lucky to get the .22's when and elderly man walked behind me stating it was the "commies" fault there is no ammo and told me to get into reloading in a shrewed voice. Interesting trip to walley world.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
My reloader sucks for .22 ammo. :D

I no longer worry about Commies. There are enemies of the right to keep and bear arms much closer than that. Ammo is pretty low in retail stores in Indiana, with the exception of shotgun ammo. Bigdogdaddy's Ammo Emporium is still well stocked. ;)

R

rayzer007

RugerRon60 said:
elderly man walked behind me stating it was the "commies" fault there is no ammo and told me to get into reloading in a shrewed voice. Interesting trip to walley world.

I guess they not only look odd, but think odd :D

Ray

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
I walked in to my LGS on 1/3/13 at 6:04 P.M.. Walked out with my new LCR .38sp +P at 6:58. The paperwork and the call to BCI was the hard part. Twenty min for the first one...2 min for the BCI call. I LOVE Utah.! (Guess the hard part was leaving the $415. for the gun..and 54 bucks for shells.)