Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Quick check with a bubble level will tell you if it’s the counters or cabinets.
Ha! I didn't do this bc I was being lazy and just eyeballing it. But your post made me get my bubble level...until I remembered I left it in my rollaway I sold when we were moving. No worries, I'll grab my laser level...well...I left that in the box too

ughh-why.gif

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Ha! I didn't do this bc I was being lazy and just eyeballing it. But your post made me get my bubble level...until I remembered I left it in my rollaway I sold when we were moving. No worries, I'll grab my laser level...well...I left that in the box too

View attachment 145367

I one knew a home inspector that rode a Harley everywhere. Like every inspection. I joked that he couldn't fit a level on that bike.

He replied that he didn't need a level most of the time because he kept a marble in his pocket.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I one knew a home inspector that rode a Harley everywhere. Like every inspection. I joked that he couldn't fit a level on that bike.

He replied that he didn't need a level most of the time because he kept a marble in his pocket.
I didn't want to hunt a marble or a ball but I know my son has one around here somewhere. Or Herbie. I know he has a ball hidden around here somewhere lol

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yeah but now you got no gag reflex

I still do...
I hate doing the dental exam and they shove that giant piece of plastic in my mouth... and then they say, smile, or just a few seconds more... eat shit lady, you are putting a giant piece of plastic in the back of my mouth.

I almost barfed today, but I just coughed a lot, and that made them back off.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I had posted this info in the Ukraine thread, but I apparently offended and pissed of @2Glocks and offended I do not know who else. I am sorry.

Get ready for economy to stumble, again, boys.
Supposedly Russian wheat farmer association is petitioning the Russian central bank to sell their wheat abroad for Rubles to Russia's largest customers.
They are afraid of not getting paid. Turkey buys a lot of Russian wheat, they, supposedly, are ready to trade in national currencies.
Egypt is another large wheat customer, so are the Saudis and Iran. We'll see what happens. Hungry mobs in Middle East???

One of the natural gas lines to Europe (Yamal-Europe, goes to Poland via Byelorussia) has been shut off already according to Reuters, I assume for non-payment.
Macron called Putin and said that France cannot pay for gas in rubles. German industrial groups are warning that chemical, plastic and steel plants will be shutting down in a few weeks, if gas supplies are stopped.

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I sold a high end car amplifier with a plexiglass top on ebay.

This mother fucker requests a return saying it has some resistors that's been changed and they're not the proper value.

But he has 500+ all positive feedback.

I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what his game is.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I sold a high end car amplifier with a plexiglass top on ebay.

This mother fucker requests a return saying it has some resistors that's been changed and they're not the proper value.

But he has 500+ all positive feedback.

I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what his game is.
SOUNDS FISHY anyway