Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Nothing like a new tile backsplash to make you realize either the cabinets or the countertop/floor isn't level.

But that's the OCD side of me speaking, 99% of other people probably wouldn't notice. But I like it. Happy with the black/gray I picked out.

20220329_173734.jpg

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

SLAP!!!
Lots of people may disagree with me but I really don't have a problem with him slapping the hell outta Chris Rock. And I'm not a Will Smith fan in the least. I know first hand how devastating alopecia can be since I suffer from it so I may be a little biased...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Nothing like a new tile backsplash to make you realize either the cabinets or the countertop/floor isn't level.

But that's the OCD side of me speaking, 99% of other people probably wouldn't notice. But I like it. Happy with the black/gray I picked out.

View attachment 145358
Now the before pics look awful

108542.jpeg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

View attachment 145358

FWIW, I've never seen a house that was honestly plumb and level.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
FWIW, I've never seen a house that was honestly plumb and level.
Me neither but I didn't even think about seeing the top row of tile being cut 1/2" shorter over 5' of counter top. But you have to duck to see it underneath the cabinets. I was still kinda shocked it was that much fall over such a short distance

Mr. Booshie

Hunter
Super Moderator
Administrator
Aug 22, 2017
Tucker
Zip code
Me neither but I didn't even think about seeing the top row of tile being cut 1/2" shorter over 5' of counter top. But you have to duck to see it underneath the cabinets. I was still kinda shocked it was that much fall over such a short distance
Quick check with a bubble level will tell you if it’s the counters or cabinets. My builder didn’t make all the kitchen outlets level and it drives me nuts. They are in light brick tile backsplash so I won’t do anything about it.

if it wasn’t for the brick lines I don’t think I’d have cared as much.

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

It does look really good.

Wife has been talking new counter tops for awhile now. It started with replacing the cooktop... and turned into cooktop+new counters.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I bought a loaf of take and bake bread to go with dinner... between the check out and my kitchen, it disappeared.

I even went back out to check the car again. And checked the refrigerator, because i have put stupid things in there before when i put up groceries.
Thieving ass seagulls, probably

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I bought a loaf of take and bake bread to go with dinner... between the check out and my kitchen, it disappeared.

I even went back out to check the car again. And checked the refrigerator, because i have put stupid things in there before when i put up groceries.

Set it on top of car and drive off?

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
ENT follow up today went well... last visit left with "you'll need surgery again".

Today doc said to come back in 4 months.
I had an ENT surgery that was a big regret. My breathing is better but I'll probably die in my old age choking on my food since I said "Sure, cutting clear across my throat and cutting that dangly thing off sounds like a great idea!"