Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Sea Foam Green?

I've heard that color keeps things cooler.
I just happened to catch that thread during the "Sorry I've been an absent father" thread. C'mon, man, just admit you like the color! lol

Reactions: Al Capone

Al Capone

Scout
Jul 3, 2015
(12) 30 round pmags(5) still in wrapper, (1) 10 round pmag and almost 200 rounds green tip(not sea foam green) for sale or trade towards yeti. $175 value.

H

Hoss

I'll let this one go for $200

b131e0d887134fecd3cf67fc5aaab6c8.jpg

jaques

Hunter
Mar 28, 2015
I bought a Yeti Rambler Wednesday, just to see if it will live up to the hype. I was happy with it, so then I put my better half's coffee in it one morning and sent her on her way to work. Before I could ask her, she told me it stayed hotter much longer and any of her other travel mugs. So it won her approval as well, now I may have to get their carry bag cooler.

Reactions: Al Capone
H

Hoss

The most important thing about a yeti is shirt and car sticker you buy with it,
The t-shirt I get. Hell, if I buy a pair of shoes and they gave me a free tshirt, hell yeah. The stickers on the car tell me one thing. "I just bought a cooler for what a refrigerator costs and need to feel better about my stupid decision"

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
if i was planning to cross a desert and camp there.... maybe.... but otherwise I rarely need ice for more than a day or two, which my coolers do fine. If I'm really needing it to stay cold I put two pvc pipes filled with frozen water in the bottom.