Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I know nothing about scopes. What exactly am I looking at and what does it do?

Reactions: lesptr

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I know nothing about scopes. What exactly am I looking at and what does it do?
Cross section through the erector tube and turrets. It's the internals. Cut with one of those fancy, high powered water jets. Elevation on top, wind age on the left, and parallax and illumination turret on the left.

Reactions: dial1911

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I hadn't either. Kahles had a rep out here. They also have a horizontal cross section as well. I'll get a pic of it tomorrow

That’s crazy bad ass bro !! You don’t think that kind of thought goes into the build at that price range YOU ARE WRONG !! I like sfp or ffp if the glass is accurate and on point with compensating. I like the NX8 by NF and Kahles is pushing the bar with LVOP scopes.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You gotta fake till you make it cause you’re a mod yo

I'll not afraid to admit when I don't know something and ask questions. I'm not one of those internet know-it-alls.

Cross section through the erector tube and turrets. It's the internals. Cut with one of those fancy, high powered water jets. Elevation on top, wind age on the left, and parallax and illumination turret on the left.
The screws are holding on a sheet of plexiglas over everything so as to keep everything inside.

Thanks. That's pretty cool. I've never seen anything like that before. Now that I know what I'm looking at and can see how it works that is pretty neat.

Oct 18, 2018
Georgia
Zip code
I have a lot of rifles and optics but I could see when I started down this road I might have been better off going for one high end rig. I never considered really high end optics but for all the mid range stuff I've got it doesn't take a lot of math to figure out I could have got one or two premiere setups. I mounted and zeroed an IOR Valdada 6x for one of my brothers and it was clearly better than anything I've got.

Reactions: cmshoot