Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Mine goes all, the, way, around.

20150217_144554_zpsvvbljuuq.jpg

In the back it extends further out and goes part ways around a 24 foot above ground pool.
Your deck really makes it around.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Definately, in another year or so. The wife wants a jacuzzi. Just too busy spending all my money on NFA stuff right now!:D

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I can attest to the niceness of NWS's deck as I've been on it before. I'm sure a few here have as well

I just cut a check tonight to replace 17 windows, rewrap and reside the house with nichiha siding, install seamless gutters all the way around both stories, paint the whole house and porch, and replace the facia and soffit. In a couple weeks it will look even better but damn writing thay check hurt. Three years of savings.

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I just cut a check tonight to replace 17 windows, rewrap and reside the house with nichiha siding, install seamless gutters all the way around both stories, paint the whole house and porch, and replace the facia and soffit. In a couple weeks it will look even better but damn writing thay check hurt. Three years of savings.

Damn hope you cut the check for the labor to :D

H

Hoss

Whew... I replaced both central systems in my rental prpoerty a few years ago and thought that was a lot of money. Im going to do the siding and 3 windows myself and save $5k.
That's a lot of cheddar my friend.

Reactions: Sublimebeer

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Whew... I replaced both central systems in my rental prpoerty a few years ago and thought that was a lot of money. Im going to do the siding and 3 windows myself and save $5k.
That's a lot of cheddar my friend.

Yeah, I started doing it myself but after two windows I realized that it was going to cost me more to do it myself and it wouldn't look as good so me and the wife just started saving.

Hated writing that check but I figure it is basically instant equity plus my house REALLY need it.

Reactions: Sublimebeer

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Dayum! Getting your house a facelift is more expensive than getting a facelift on yourself!

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
image.jpg Just finished taking advantage of the awesome weather today and extended daylight hours by power washing the Southern Comfort Deck.

Reactions: Lokidogg