What ya jammin to?

American Revival Apparel Company

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Damn it Laufen keep this up and people might start thinking we're friends..

I used to go to A1 all the time in Trier...went to a couple foam parties in Frankfurt...a few local clubs in England including one you may know about in Sheffield.

Even in the US before I moved to Germany I went to the Lizard Lounge in Dallas Texas and saw. Couple big name guys like Ferry Corsten.

Not many guys like Electronica but I assure you that most girls like it especially when at a rave.
Oh it was fantastic. Thursdays were electronica and old school west coast hip hop night at Club Subway. It was hilarious seeing and hearing german girls rapping EazyE. My mastery of the English language and knowledge of west coast gangster rap was a true superpopwer. lol
We had a hell of a time for about a year or so every Thursday.
http://www.subway-der-club.de/ Someday I'd like to go back, but I'm probably getting too old...even though I don't feel like it.

Reactions: Shemp

AKguy

Hunter
Apr 15, 2015
NNE Metro Atlanta
Believe it or not, I used to frequent raves. I used to be secretive about my love of this kind of music...but who cares.

I'm fat, tall, like guns, drive an old diesel truck, work as a mechanical engineer, and listen to trance/house/dubstep.

Who cares what other people think about your music. I'm the same way, minus the fat part - drive a 4x4 F-150, love guns, have kinda long borderline hippie hair, and damn I love all sorts of music - west coast white boy rappers, dubstep, country, rock, metal, and even some pop. Don't tell nobody though.

H

Hoss

Who cares what other people think about your music. I'm the same way, minus the fat part - drive a 4x4 F-150, love guns, have kinda long borderline hippie hair, and damn I love all sorts of music - west coast white boy rappers, dubstep, country, rock, metal, and even some pop. Don't tell nobody though.
Whatever, fag

Reactions: Shemp

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I have been into electronica for for a long time. Art of Noise, Flim and the BBs, Oribital, Kraftwerk, ATB, MonoRoom etc. There is a track called FunHouse by Flim and the BBs that is all digital recorded and all voices generated on an IBM computer. The range of sound is phenomenal. It is the best audio out there for testing out sound systems! Enjoy!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I skip through the first minute or so...a bit too long f an intro...but otherwise this is a SPECTACULAR chill song

Reactions: Laufen

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
This is currently my favorite remix...sounds amazing if you have a good sub

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
One of the best trance drops ever...overall the style is a bti dated but still good. turn it way up when you get to 6:25. I heard this for the first time at a club in England and it was spine-tinglingly good.