What are your EDC items?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
Since defensive tactics are everywhere and everything I wanted to think and understand how I can improve on the items I carry everyday.

Cell Phone with Full Charge everyday Included in that is a flashlight.
Pocket Knife with clip for pocket its a Straight Blade RedHead 3in blade.
Taurus PT111 9mm with American Gunner Hollow points 115gr Usually mixed with FMJ 115gr.
Wallet with identification and CCW permit.
Keys on Keychain with removable clips and it could be used as a small chain.

R

rayzer007

I might also toss the Kimber PepperBlaster II in my pocket for a non-lethal option depending on where I'm going (church service, walk in the park, for example). It can be a nice alternative for drunks and dogs in some situations.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I always have my Klein 44201 Electrician's Pocket Knife with me, along with my cell phone.

When I go to places that I feel the need, I will carry my LCP typically in a slightly modified Bulldoog Ambi Cell Phone Holster. The mod that I've done to the Bulldog holster is to remove the steel clip. That leaves a very nice belt loop that keeps the holster tight against my side. I have never noticed anyone eyeballing the holster while I've been out in public with it and I expect that's because it looks so much like an ordinary smart phone or GPS holder.

Sometimes, depending on the time of day and the situation, I may carry one of several very bright LED flashlights that I have.