What are you smoking today?

GA Firing Line

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
OPUS X 4. This little power house is good good good for over an hour. One you do not want to get hot and soggy by rushing, lemme tell ya.

As we say in East Tennessee, "I ain't rushin' 'cause I ain't Russian!". That it slow with this one.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
"A hybrid cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus at night on the stuff."

I don't smoke but I love the smell of rolled tobacco.

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Nothing! :(

I have not had a Marlboro (red in the box) for 370 days now. :mad: Also, I used to enjoy a cigar or two a month. However, since I have to take a cotinine (nicotine) test next week for my insurance company to reduce my premiums, I haven't even been able enjoy those either. This bites! It may also be contributing to my frustration about the ammo, gun, and magazine shortage. I'd normally have a few beers to deal with my frustration, but then I want a smoke real bad! Argh!!!! :mad:

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
yz9890 said:
"A hybrid cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus at night on the stuff."

When you post stuff like this Carl, do you ever think that maybe people think you are a little off?

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
bigdogdaddy said:
yz9890 said:

When you post stuff like this Carl, do you ever think that maybe people think you are a little off?

Never ask a Navy man if he'll have another drink!

M

mukwah

Went to a old shooting buddy's house yesterday and enjoyed a A. Fuente Gran Reserve and double Gentleman Jack on the rocks. Enjoyed the visit and talking about shooting days way back when.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
saw a sign today that said,

cigarettes are like squirrels. they're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it in fire.

(not preaching. just thought it was funny)

R

rayzer007

yz9890 said:
saw a sign today that said, cigarettes are like squirrels. they're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it in fire.

My kind of humor! :D

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
bigdogdaddy said:
yz9890 said:

LOL. I'd say most of us here are a little off in our own ways. Funny stuff though.

R

rayzer007

I remember buying a box of Price Albert pipe tobacco for 15 cents when I was a kid. I noticed today that same box is $5.05. Of course, a pack of Camels was 26 cents; now they are $10.05. :eek: :eek:

Ray