What are you carrying today?

GA Firing Line

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
LC9 IWB and Seecamp .32 in the back pocket. Carried in custom holsters from some guy in TX.

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
I've been working with Gordon Bond and spending more time with the guns. Although the two shot limit still is a concern, I've balanced this with training on drawing and cocking the initially stiff hammer coupled with new .410 gauge self defense rounds. I am able to reload reasonably quickly and don't have to be so precise with aiming a quick initial shot. With the 3" barrel, one round will shoot 5 00 buck pellets (.31 cal I believe) or different projectiles with the self defense loads. One big advantage for me is that the pistol, really a hand-held close range shotgun, is comfortable and easy to conceal so it is a good around the house and yard gun. I don't carry it when I go to areas of greater population. I rely on my SR9c.

The Bond Arms isn't perfect but it has found a place in my rotation. I was initially too critical I think and time, training and familiarity coupled with good self defense shotgun ammunition has made a difference. Also, I am a poor shot with the LCP. I've had two — the original and the newer version with the better trigger — but I still can't shoot one accurately enough to rely on it for self defense.

Reactions: 2 people

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
I had a glock 19 that I carried a some, but I love my pt-111 and sold the glock, I will prob get another 3-4in barrel pistol if my future job works out well.

Kennydale

Hunter
Oct 22, 2013
Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
Still carry a Full Size Glock (G17 AIWB)
I do need to strt working on my G19 (Sights and a good AIWB Holster)
kennydale-albums-glock-picture135009-g17-05-13-2016a.jpg
kennydale-albums-glock-picture135001-g17-05-13-2016b.jpg
kennydale-albums-glock-picture135017-aiwb-composite.jpg

unclenunzie

Scout
Mar 7, 2010
SW Florida
Still carry a Full Size Glock (G17 AIWB)
I do need to strt working on my G19 (Sights and a good AIWB Holster)

With respect sir, I wonder if sitting would be uncomfortable with the G17 appendix like that. I imagine the barrel would have to find space between the legs when seated to be possible. Apart from that I can see it would be a good carry position. I have never tried it as I haven't yet gotten past the obvious fears. Maybe I could try it with a snub 38 first.....