What are you carrying today?

Howard Law

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Today I am taking the XDS 45acp with me to buy a couple tomato plants and plant them out back. Not a lot, just enough to give me a few fresh tomatoes through the summer.

Aimless1

Woodsman
Jan 20, 2013
NW Iowa
Carrying my LC9 iwb today as I hang around and work the garden......time to plant the tomatoes and peppers that have been growing in my garage. I always start stuff early under lights and call it therapy ;).

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Today I am carrying the XDS45 while hanging around the house. I took off work today to be home while a roofing company puts new shingles on the house. The dog and the cat are not liking the noise but it's quieter than being at work.

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Today the XDS45 will go with me as I run errands and pick up a few things. Here's to knowing I will most likely not need it, and praying that I never do.

Indigowolf

John
Jun 8, 2012
New Hampshire
Zip code
Without a doubt this is the standard fare that resides on my person or not far away. It has changed very little in the last eight months. Rain or shine, on the beach or hiking in the mountains I have become accustomed to the reliability of my tools.
180_zpsyalzzw7h.jpeg

Aimless1

Woodsman
Jan 20, 2013
NW Iowa
As many different guns and ammo as my son and I can haul to the range.......probably shoot some trap and then we and a few of our friends will have one of our handgun shootin' parties.
It's a lot of fun, as we all trade around and shoot each others guns. Last time I believe that I shot 15 or 16 different handguns.

I also want to say thank-you to all who served and sacrificed for us and our freedoms.

Aimless1

Woodsman
Jan 20, 2013
NW Iowa
Wearing the LC9 in the waistband DeSantis holster with my T-shirt tucked. I like to practice with the tucked shirt to widen my options for carry. Most weekdays it's the LCP on my ankle or rarely in a pocket. It's nice to have options.

Damascus7

Hunter
Oct 15, 2013
Louisiana
Aimless1 said:
Wearing the LC9 in the waistband DeSantis holster with my T-shirt tucked. I like to practice with the tucked shirt to widen my options for carry. Most weekdays it's the LCP on my ankle or rarely in a pocket. It's nice to have options.
LC9 IWB here also, except with a Galco Stow n Go. I usually wear 2 t-shirts, one tucked in and one loose.
In warmer weather I'll wear a wife beater (strap shoulder) underneath instead of a regular T-shirt.

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Took Elsie to the dentist this morning in a Blackhawk Size 3 pocket holster. She's the perfect root canal pistol!

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Today the XDS 45 will be with me as I run errands and enjoy a day off work. My boss suggested I take off 1 day a week because my time off bank is reaching the maximum. I would be stupid to not take him up on it. The great thing about it, I can take off 1 day a week and my time off bank will go down by about 1.5 hours a pay period (2 weeks). It's a win-win as far as I am concerned.