Weekend plans

Howard Law

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
my mother still has all our old metal lunchboxes with the thermos still in tact,my brother had Kiss and A team and some others she has I think right around 10+ my brothers have dents,he used to beat kids up with them! she still has my strawberry shortcake lunchbox/ ill have to ask her about her records

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
my mother still has all our old metal lunchboxes with the thermos still in tact,my brother had Kiss and A team and some others she has I think right around 10+ my brothers have dents,he used to beat kids up with them! she still has my strawberry shortcake lunchbox/ ill have to ask her about her records

You could get some serious money for those.

Reactions: sam

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Those are worth quite a bit with the matching thermos if in decent shape.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
At least snap some pics and post them in a new thread. Would LOVE to see them and relive some school days memories.
hmmm, well my mom lives in Ohio haven't seen her since I moved to GA,havent talked to her in many years:poop::poop: