Voice Your Opinion

Howard Law

Is it a positive to invite anti-human rights individuals to the range?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Laufen, bud, ..... can you backtrack any fucking harder?

Seriously man, can you just honestly answer a question without BS?
I did. The whole point is that you aren't going to get them all, but when you do it's fucking important. I don't waste my time with people that just want to shout in my face, but that's not the majority..maybe it's my charming demeanor, but lots of anti-gun people find me approachable on the subject and are genuinely interested in the message. That's worth it all day man. All fucking day. My gun rights are probably the most important political position I hold, and I'm willing to be a little uncomfortable and spend some time to keep them.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I did. The whole point is that you aren't going to get them all, but when you do it's fucking important. I don't waste my time with people that just want to shout in my face, but that's not the majority..maybe it's my charming demeanor, but lots of anti-gun people find me approachable on the subject and are genuinely interested in the message. That's worth it all day man. All fucking day.
So now we are going to quibble over minor variations of opinion? Ok bud, have at it, I'm out. Nice thread :thumb:

sniper22

Hunter
Apr 23, 2015
Taylorsville ga
I'd rather spend my time spreading the word of Christ than waste my time trying to convince someone that guns aren't evil! In a few years when the world is really in a mess and we all have to fight to live, that particular dumb ass can come to you for help and let me take care of what I need to.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'd rather spend my time spreading the word of Christ than waste my time trying to convince someone that guns aren't evil! In a few years when the world is really in a mess and we all have to fight to live, that particular dumb ass can come to you for help and let me take care of what I need to.
So you'd invite gays to your church? I don't know you or your opinions so don't read anything into that...just genuinely curious.
Why not do both?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
So now we are going to quibble over minor variations of opinion? Ok bud, have at it, I'm out. Nice thread :thumb:
I don't understand the source of your frustration, but thanks. Have a great weekend.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I don't understand the source of your frustration, but thanks. Have a great weekend.
No frustration, but it's apparent that you posted this thread for one purpose, and apparently, I fell for it.

One last question: If you didn't want to hear other's opinions, and only bitch and moan when you don't hear what you want to hear, why the fuck did you ask for them? Again, please feel free to cut the BS at any time.

sniper22

Hunter
Apr 23, 2015
Taylorsville ga
So you'd invite gays to your church? I don't know you or your opinions so don't read anything into that...just genuinely curious.
Why not do both?

Personally, I don't do either. I got to much going on and don't have time to beg someone to let me help them. I know several gays and a few of them I don't mind since they don't try to shove their beliefs in my face, atheists on the other hand straight get on my nerves. I'll pray for em but ain't got time to have a battle of witts with unarmed people. Good luck with the pole and yeah, you know me, hell I even went to bat for you on the other site...

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No frustration, but it's apparent that you posted this thread for one purpose, and apparently, I fell for it.

One last question: If you didn't want to hear other's opinions, and only bitch and moan when you don't hear what you want to hear, why the fuck did you ask for them? Again, please feel free to cut the BS at any time.
I didn't have any agenda, and you're free to live any way you please. It's just interesting that some people are so incredibly jaded that they wouldn't take an person that has misconceptions about firearms and personal protection to the range if they sought your opinion and expertise. That's all, that and I'm really confused at why you're so upset. What BS? I'm truly confused here. It was a simple question with no hidden agenda. I guess my reputation precedes me.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I didn't have any agenda, and you're free to live any way you please. It's just interesting that some people are so incredibly jaded that they wouldn't take an person that has misconceptions about firearms and personal protection to the range if they sought your opinion and expertise. That's all, that and I'm really confused at why you're so upset.
Incredibly jaded, upset..... Yes, you are certainly on the right path. Keep on down that path ;)

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Not mine, but I'll bet a number of people have been converted to christianity over the years.
You may not become Christian, but if you saw good things happening you may empathize with the people of that church more. Just like I don't turn anti into NRA members, but they begin to understand why certain regulations are meaningless or t at least why we believe they are.

Reactions: AtlMedic and Laufen

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
I did a home security system for a couple that moved from NY. Very Jewish. Curls on the men and all. Hey had a lot of questions about Georgia and guns. I was able to speak with them in a way that put them more at ease. With gun owners. So much so that the home owner asked me to take him to a range and teach him how to shoot. I did. He loves it.
However, giving them my cell # has become a royal pain in my ass. They have to cut electricity once a month. The back up battery even has to be unplugged. After about 3 month of him calling me for help he figured out how to power everything back up.

Reactions: Laufen