Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Safe travels and enjoy @Righter13 !
Thanks!!

Just stopped for food/fuel/potty break.

Turn the car.l back on and boom... Blown head light. Fortunately we stopped at a truck stop and they had the bulb.

Guess I didn't put the spare bulb in the glovebox like i thought.

Used the multi tool in my range back to change it.

Gotta love BMW. Had to remove the washer fluid reservoir to get to the bulb.

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Thanks!!

Just stopped for food/fuel/potty break.

Turn the car.l back on and boom... Blown head light. Fortunately we stopped at a truck stop and they had the bulb.

Guess I didn't put the spare bulb in the glovebox like i thought.

Used the multi tool in my range back to change it.

Gotta love BMW. Had to remove the washer fluid reservoir to get to the bulb.

Hey man- BMW mechanics have to eat steak and lobster for lunch everyday... cars designed to pack on maintenance hours (I had a friend that was a certified mechanic at the local BMW dealership). Glad to hear you had what you needed to get it fixed.

Enjoy the trip! If you can, share some pics!

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Hey man- BMW mechanics have to eat steak and lobster for lunch everyday... cars designed to pack on maintenance hours (I had a friend that was a certified mechanic at the local BMW dealership). Glad to hear you had what you needed to get it fixed.

Enjoy the trip! If you can, share some pics!
Yeah, before I went active I worked at an independent euro repair place. I only own cars I can work on lol.

I'll send some pics for sure.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
8 hours later and a blown headlight we made it. @Leshaire staying at the Tazewell Motor Lodge if you want to come.
tumblr_n1d45rfvxN1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Reactions: sam

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Day 1 done.

First and most important thing I say is that Reid and JJ truly care. they arent putting on some sort of show. They genuinely care.

They have created a friendly and welcoming environment that can make even the most timid new shooter feel at ease. My wife who had taken classes with me before at other places was really nervous about coming here. After day 1 she's already wanting to come back for pistolcraft.

I'll take pics today for y'all.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Day 1 done.

First and most important thing I say is that Reid and JJ truly care. they arent putting on some sort of show. They genuinely care.

They have created a friendly and welcoming environment that can make even the most timid new shooter feel at ease. My wife who had taken classes with me before at other places was really nervous about coming here. After day 1 she's already wanting to come back for pistolcraft.

In for pics!

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Day 1 done.

Quite a change from his previous station. Good to hear.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Day 1 done.

very cool. how many people are in a class there at one time?

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I'm not. But I do have friends that have been.

And they were unsatisfied? Because Tactical Response offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied after you take any course. In the 20 years of Tactical Response's history, this money back guarantee has never been requested at the time it is made available.

Also, Reid was the primary instructor for my first course at Tactical Response, Fighting Pistol along with Dave Biggers and Tim Morris. Reid was a great instructor and we became pretty good friends during the week I hung out with him at SHOT Show. When Reid left, the quality of instruction at Tactical Response did not decline, nor the customer service. In fact it remained consistent and possibly improved with the addition of Garry Marr and Jordan Winkler. It was poor form the way Reid left his previous job, but that's a personal matter that he has to account for. However I wish Reid the best of luck in his new endeavor training good Americans how to protect themselves and their families.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Poor form? You mean like making a very public and blatant threat to commit murder?

No, like leave his commitments without notice. I'm not commenting any more on Reid. He's a good instructor but has made some mistakes in how he's handled his past professional commitments.

Reactions: Leshaire