Two New Glocks Coming

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I wanna love the M&P. That sumbitch is just unlovable. Recently picked up a 2.0 to give it another try and had to stop carrying it cause the placement and pertrusion of the mag release button causes the magazine to get released by the holster. Every time I stand up from my desk or get out of the truck I have to pick the magazine up off the ground.

I'm with you. I wanted to like them too but just can't. I like the Shield but the rest just aren't my cup of tea.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Ahh so both hybrids. Interesting. That really sucks bvut is pretty comical from a 3rd party view lol

I rocked an alien gear for a while. I liked it a lot.
I did as well. Liked it a lot at first but ultimately went back to the crossbreed. I did a review on it complete with updates around here somewhere.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I did as well. Liked it a lot at first but ultimately went back to the crossbreed. I did a review on it complete with updates around here somewhere.
Nice, I had a really good experience with them once. They made a mistake and sfailed to ship something. Comp'd me the entire order and overnighted it! I was blown away...

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Nice, I had a really good experience with them once. They made a mistake and sfailed to ship something. Comp'd me the entire order and overnighted it! I was blown away...
Never had a need to test their customer service, but I've gotten several issues resolved with crossbreed about as quick, painless and pleasantly as you could ever hope for.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Never had a need to test their customer service, but I've gotten several issues resolved with crossbreed about as quick, painless and pleasantly as you could ever hope for.
Glad to hear there are some non idiots out there. Dealing with First Spear was like pulling out my own freaking teeth.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I wanna love the M&P. That sumbitch is just unlovable. Recently picked up a 2.0 to give it another try and had to stop carrying it cause the placement and pertrusion of the mag release button causes the magazine to get released by the holster. Every time I stand up from my desk or get out of the truck I have to pick the magazine up off the ground.
Spoken like a true commie

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
The new schlocks look SO much better than the old ones, I'm SO excited.....

Said no one

Reactions: Jake

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
if their slogan is " Glock perfection" then why are they coming out with a Gen 5, if it was "perfection" they would have been able to stop at Gen 1. I just traded into a Glock 26 yesterday, Havent fired it yet but already thinking of trading it.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
One thing I find funny in the gun industry is the hate for glock "fan boys" but on most forums and blogs I see more people talking shit about Glocks and the glock fanboys than I ever do people do being actual fan boys.

Glock gets a lot of hate, some of it earned but most of it is people trying to justify buying a cheaper gun or because they just don't like them.

Glock isn't perfection by any means but there is a reason they are as popular as they are.

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
Ahh so both hybrids. Interesting. That really sucks bvut is pretty comical from a 3rd party view lol

I rocked an alien gear for a while. I liked it a lot.

I rock a White hat holster. its like the crossbreed but better. You can change out the Kydex so you can carry s different gun if you want instead of buying a new holster. and its super comfy.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
if they put cz ergos on the grip angle, and dump those stupid front figers grooves i would actually be inclined to touch a glock again.

the 19 was meh for me, the 17 felt better but just didnt make me want to train with it. i shot my (before the idiot me traded it off :doh: ) sp-01 much more often than i did the 17.

to each their own.

still looking for "my" go to, still.

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
if their slogan is " Glock perfection" then why are they coming out with a Gen 5, if it was "perfection" they would have been able to stop at Gen 1. I just traded into a Glock 26 yesterday, Havent fired it yet but already thinking of trading it.
Watcha looking to trade it for?

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I still see people complaining about the gen 5 when there were some good and significant changes with it. No one complained the the m&p 2.0 wasn't different enough.
I must be one of the few who actually like all the changes. I dont need the ambi slide release, but for years ive been wishing they would remove the finger grooves, add the g26 cut, and give it a bit of a magwell. Im not a glock fanboi, and im not gonna run out and buy a new one asap, but im happy with the changes.