Two dead, nine wounded in shooting near the Empire State Building

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Just had one of my cop buds come in and we talked about that shooting..and all the local shootings we have had recently... its going downhill pretty quickly...;(

D

Denny4kids

Sad story.

I read the real story and agree things are going downhill quick! Those guys are out of control! I believe it but I can't believe how bad the cops are now! They were standing at arms length from the guy and it took 18 shots to kill him. It was confirmed all of the wounded were hit by the cops. This was the first time they used their weapons on duty. The guy didn't fire at the cops, the cops just open fired and all hell broke loose. I agree the guy had to be stopped but come on, learn how to shoot. I guess that's why the police trade in Glock 22's look like new.
To me this is a story about cops because there were 20 other murders in that area and not much news about them. Den

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
you are right Denny...this story makes you just shake your head...so sad. Can you imagine how their chief reacted to the way this went down?! I am GLAD i wasn't in that meeting..:(