Trolling the NFA Again Before SHOT Show

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
It doesn't meet the legal definition of a rifle. It's the binary fire control. What remains to be seen is if it uses their regular BFSIII unit or a different one, that when not on binary setting, fires 1 round on the release of the trigger.

It all comes from Technology Branch allowing the binary trigger in the first place.

18 U.S.C., § 921(A)(7) and 27 CFR § 478.11

The term “Rifle” means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed metallic cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger.

Pull & release to fire = not a rifle.

They're doing a Lot of tap-dancing on that. At some point I think it will come back on them and everyone that bought one.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Lands and Groove barrel... basically a $2K worthless piece of shit outside of 50 yards...and barely within 50 yards as it has 5 MOA group at 50 yards...

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Lands and Groove barrel... basically a $2K worthless piece of shit outside of 50 yards...and barely within 50 yards as it has 5 MOA group at 50 yards...

Wow, what a bunch of hype for nothing. You could tell that the guy knew everyone was gonna be let down after hearing everyone speculating on what it was gonna be that made this thing so special.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Wow.... How many of these did they build and how many of these AREN’T going to sell? There’s a formula for that!

If X is the number of manufactured units and Y is the number of unsold units, then:

X=Y​

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Wow.... How many of these did they build and how many of these AREN’T going to sell? There’s a formula for that!

If X is the number of manufactured and Y is the number of unsold units, then:

X=Y​
They'll sell plenty to the 400lb mouth breathing, neck beards using their parents credit card...

Reactions: scand and Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
They'll sell plenty to the 400lb mouth breathing, neck beards using their parents credit card...
Then they will have to get closer to the lawnmower to hit the tannerite.

Reactions: scand

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Did they release the price? $2k ish??

Makes me feel good about my SBR...with the stamp I'm at about 1300, it's shorter and waaaaaaay more accurate

Reactions: Rwjeter

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

If X is the number of manufactured units and Y is the number of unsold units, then:

X=Y​

I bet this was completely a publicity stunt to get the name Franklin Armory better known so they can sell more binary triggers, etc.

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I bet this was completely a publicity stunt to get the name Franklin Armory better known so they can sell more binary triggers, etc.
Well, their name is definitely out there now. But not for good reasons. Now they are known as the company with the stupid ass gun that is way overpriced and won’t hit anything. And I’m still not buying one of their triggers either. Also overpriced.

Reactions: dougiemac