Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Ok, so which of us is contacting Mr. Sun Naegele?

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
We have a new designation called "short blaster stick thing"... Almost anything goes in that category. Or even the powers that be have said "this is stupid, fuck it" and are approving whatever they want.
Wouldn’t that be epic?

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Besides a smooth bore all I can think of is some kind of extension of the barrel into the upper receiver making it 16". Like say you pull the barrel from the receiver and it's one solid piece 16.1 inches? The last 4.5 inches being kinda a half barrel that extends beyond the chamber?

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Besides a smooth bore all I can think of is some kind of extension of the barrel into the upper receiver making it 16". Like say you pull the barrel from the receiver and it's one solid piece 16.1 inches? The last 4.5 inches being kinda a half barrel that extends beyond the chamber?
But then what about Mossberg 500s and other similar shotguns? They have something similar to that on their barrels, but they don’t count toward length.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
kinda like pushing the ruler all the way into your guts when you measure your penis?

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
thought:
since it is only something that they will sell, and you can't build it yourself... I thinking they must have machined the "barrel" with the "receiver"... therefore somehow not actually making it a barrel and going with overall length!??!?!

permaneo vox