Training facilities/ranges around Savannah?

American Revival Apparel Company

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Got a 2-parter here:

1. Anyone familiar with a facility that I can use in the Savannah area to teach a live-fire carbine course? I am fully insured and will add the facility on my rider.

2. Anyone here interested in attending such a course?

I don’t have the particulars worked out yet, but I’ve had a group of folks ask me to travel down to their neck of the woods for a 1- or 2-day carbine-specific course.

We’re discussing what training they’re looking for, but as of right now individual tactics, lowlight, and Team tactics are all on the table.

Don’t have a date or cost, but early in 2020 is probable and cost will probably be $250-$300/day, depending on how many folks we get and how much the use of the facility will cost.

Semper Fi!

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Actually in Savannah? No

There's an outdoor range in Richmond Hill, South of Savannah, but I don't know much about them.

The range I regularly use is an SCDNR range, but there's a private gun club in Ridgeland SC that might work. The range is called Dos Lupes gun club and it's owned by a guy named Russ Keep.
I'm sure he'd be game and you could probably get a decent number of his members interested.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
None in Savannah. Have to go to garden city or Richmond hill