Howard Law

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I've lost interest in the gun market. Nothing out there excites me now and hasn't for some time.

Thinking it's time for another hiatus. I skipped out for about a year around 2010. These "scares" followed by the post scare slump really take the fun out of shooting.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I've lost interest in the gun market. Nothing out there excites me now and hasn't for some time.

Thinking it's time for another hiatus. I skipped out for about a year around 2010. These "scares" followed by the post scare slump really take the fun out of shooting.
The things I still want re being produced at a snails pace, ought to be full auto, or think their steel is worth that much more.

Desert tech mdr
Keltec rmr
Pre-fucking-fragmented subsonic 22lr

I do want to convert a RIA 22tcm bolt rifle to 9mm and let Liberty make an integral out of it, but gym and stand up jet skis have been filling my time lately.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia

The things I still want re being produced at a snails pace, ought to be full auto, or think their steel is worth that much more.

Desert tech mdr
Keltec rmr
Pre-fucking-fragmented subsonic 22lr

I do want to convert a RIA 22tcm bolt rifle to 9mm and let Liberty make an integral out of it, but gym and stand up jet skis have been filling my time lately.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Guns have become their own little stock market.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
One thing I learned during the last shortage was that caliber consolidation may not have been the smartest move. I got real sick and tired of showing up at Academy or Walmart to find the 9mm and 223 shelves completely empty. I was always able to find 38 , 7.62 and 40sw. Who knows what the next big glut will be. I can shoot 5 different handgun calilbers now and just as many rifle choices. I'm thinking a great single gun solution would be A Glock 23 with a 9mm conversion barrel and a 357 sig barrel.
Wal-Mart hasn an asston of 9MM amd .223 right now

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Yeah, it's all old hat. The only thing that piques my interest anymore are "fun guns". 9mm carbines, and maybe some kind of a boutique bottle-necked pistol screamer...aside from that, meh. I suspect you're like me. Had it all. Shot it all. All seems the same.

I'm always interested in good ammo deals though.

Last edited:

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I do want to convert a RIA 22tcm bolt rifle to 9mm and let Liberty make an integral out of it
1395763215340.jpg

Reactions: madHatter
H

Hoss

I just can't get excited about any new guns anymore. I hardly even shoot anymore. I might pop off a magazine or two every few days just to stay sharp but I don't really get excited about it much. I think I'll build a 200 yard range and see if that'll bring that thrill back.

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Trying to trade my eotech for a upper to finish a build. I've got 2 lowers that still need kits.

Would like to have them finished before the shit hits the fan. I at a good place with glock mags, AR, and AK. I for sure want more ammo.

How much is a good goal for each caliber?

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Trying to trade my eotech for a upper to finish a build. I've got 2 lowers that still need kits.

Would like to have them finished before the shit hits the fan. I at a good place with glock mags, AR, and AK. I for sure want more ammo.

How much is a good goal for each caliber?
depends how much you want to spend... and how much you think you can carry.
if no one comes a door knocking (FLASHbANg) looking for this stuff.. having 1000+ of whatever you feel comfortable with.
lots of things come to mind, just not real method of putting it to actual thoughts and words.