This isn't good! Kel Tec PF 9

American Revival Apparel Company

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
005-4.jpg

The barrel hood has peened the crap outa the slide. Kel Tec PF 9. Looks like it'll be seein it's old friends at Coco Beach.

M

mukwah

Yeah, beat up pretty bad! Hey, Coco beach ain't bad this time of year! You might want to go with it!

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
How many rounds have you fired through your PF9?

Did you use all standard loads or were you shooting some hot loads ?

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Funny thing is, I shoot this gun a lot for some reason. That's gotta be 5 or 600 rds of normal P 9 mm lugar, and mostly 110 gr White box and a couple hundred 124 gr. I don't think I've ever shot +P 9mm in anything.

My LCP also did the exact same thing.

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
New barrel and slide! It's not coated, the Ceracoater fell off a ladder. Be careful! We have 3 traumas at work that fell off ladders, they were born in 1935, 1940 and 1955.

M

mukwah

Congrats Verticoli! New barrel and slide in house! Can't beat that! No shipping and waiting, good deal! Oh..... fell of a ladder about 12 years ago, no trauma, just 3 broken ribs!

M

mukwah

Man, that sucks! Maybe it's time for it to take a little trip????

gunjunkie

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Texas Panhandle
Just curious if you polished the feed ramp on the new barrel. I polished mine before ever firing it and it's never had a hiccup. Also some of them don't like 148gr due to overall length.

gunjunkie

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Texas Panhandle
That's too bad. Hope you get it resolved. Mine hasn't ever had a hiccup, but I still picked up an XDs so the PF-9 will be going in the safe once I feel confident with The XDs.