Theis Holsters

GA Firing Line

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
This is a company that a lot of folks have never heard of. Not sure exactly how I stumbled upon the outfit but I have now bought two IWB dual clip holsters from them (55$ per cowhide) and couldn't be happier. Extremely comfortable and well-made. And even better, they ship fast. Again, I have nothing to do with the company nor was not asked to endorse. Just passing on info. (Forgive the black tape on the clips but I "borrowed" another makers clips with his logo on them.

www.Theisholsters.com

SAM_0238_zpsf238d747.jpg

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
I have "Hybrid" IWB holsters for my larger guns, i.e. G30, 1911 Commander & Ruger SP-101 3". They are a little tougher to get on, but once in place, they are hard to beat for comfort. I have the White Hat brand, but most makes are very similar. Thing I like about the White Hat version is the shell's can be moved from one leather backing to another. I have 2 leather slide backings which accept the shells. Very versatile brand. Yogi 8)

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
I've been using a horsehide Theis with my G26 for almost 2yrs now and love it.

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
I have tried a bunch: Old Faithful, Crossbreed, Cleveland, Foxx… I seem to rely on Remoras (customized by me with an attached mag pouch and the addition of a kydex clip between the holster and mag pouch so it really won't go anywhere) which I wear appendix or cross draw.

If I preferred strong side carry, which I sometimes use, I might stick with hybrids.

The Remora setup works fine with my new Snake Slayer 3 1/3" .410 hand cannon. I can get four extra rounds of 000 buckshot in the mag pouch. My BUG is Elsie Pea in a back pocket. Sometimes I carry the derringer strong side, OWB with Elsie cross draw in a Hays OWB, or a Remora.

Right now, how I decide to carry the Snake Slayer determines where Elsie rides.

Mayo.
iPhone & Tapatalk