Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Paging @Patryn. Where ya at man? I just got done giving my BIL shit, now where you at bro?

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
Paging @Patryn. Where ya at man? I just got done giving my BIL shit, now where you at bro?

Bro. Sorry was preparing for this epic party at the store next week. WTF happened. FSU checked there shit back at the door and went in looking like wet dogs. Very disappointing and hopefully they can get back on the horse after that loss but it was hella embarrassing.

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
gt has beaten fsu twice before that while paul johnson was the coach (and have lost twice to fsu in the acc championship).

one win was in tallahassee after a long thunderstorm delay. the other was in atlanta when the fsu running back fumbled on the goal-line while trying to score the go-ahead touchdown with seconds left in the game.

the two acc championships where when gt went in place of miami after they self-selected out of post season play (after the booster - shapiro? - was caught buying players' girlfriends' abortions).

the second was the acc championship before jamies and company went to the inaugural college football playoff game (and i'll stop there).

GT has has had some rough years man. but not as rough as FSU will have it this year.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
college football has been, is, and will always be a crazy game.

the fsu team that didn't show up to play could very well run the tables and end up in the acc championship if louisville stumbles.

who knows what will happen?

i'm pretty excited to see the clemson / louisville game next week. everyone knows this one will have major repercussions on the college football scene this year.