Tactical skills development, llc. [deleted]

American Revival Apparel Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
Chris Timmerman submitted a new resource:

Tactical Skills Development, LLC. - A Personal Approach to Personal Protection. Don't settle for the minimum.

If you want quality firearms training from experienced instructors check out Tactical Skills Development.
The TSD mission is to provide each and every student the foundation of knowledge, mindset, tactics, and shooting skills they need to defend themselves or another in a life threatening confrontation.

TSD’s professional instructors go beyond the minimum to provide high quality training that strives to leave each student confident in their defensive shooting skills.

Classes include:...
Read more about this resource...

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
I am offering 2 slots in the April 23rd TSD Handgun Level 1 class free of charge to individuals who have already taken their CCW class with a different instructor in the Miami Valley area within the last 2 years. All I ask in return is an honest assessment of the TSD class and how it compared to your initial class in a review that may end up being posted on our website or Facebook page. You will still have to provide your own or rent a firearm and supply or purchase from TSD the ammunition.

TSD strives to provide the best possible training and your feedback helps us do just that!

If you are interested please PM me. Thanks.

DTF23

Hunter
Jan 30, 2016
Man, to bad I'm no where near that! I'd jump over it in a heartbeat!

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.