Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
In light of some of the recent court cases do you think:

1. The Stand your ground laws may or may not be repealed.... :-\
2. Or just part of the law that says you are immune from civil lawsuits if found not guilty... :-\

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Trigger_1 said:
In light of some of the recent court cases do you think:

1. The Stand your ground laws may or may not be repealed.... :-\
2. Or just part of the law that says you are immune from civil lawsuits if found not guilty... :-\

1: They're settiing things up to try.
2: How do you spell "FRIVOLOUS?" Yeah, They're settings things up to try.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
State issues. Probably depends on what state you are in. I'm glad to be in TX. TX likely to tell POTUS and many others to pound sand!

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
I don't think that the Stand Your Ground Laws will be appealed. The President just threw another brick in the wall trying to drum up support for his Gun Control Laws. Same old story. I bought a pair of revolvers in the 1983 and started paying due to the NRA.

As far as immunity from civil lawsuits, that's covered in our States CWP Laws. Which aren't going to away any time soon either.

I'm pretty positive about both these issues, if we gun owners stand our ground. But unless we let our politicians know what we expect of them and assure them there will be accountability, things could go bad real quick like. We have to remain organized and get out there and vote in 2014.

If you're a gun owner and profess to support the 2nd Amendment and believe in our right to self defense, I'm with you. But you're voting for some folks who think that Chicago is model or blue print for gun control and crime prevention.... Please sell your firearm and stop the pretense.

Status
Not open for further replies.