Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Everyone needs a stolen stop sign for their collection.

lol, this reminds me of a story. I used to have a buddy whose last name was "Sweetgum." There was a Sweetgum Rd in Lawrenceville right off of 29. He tried to steal the sign on top of the stop sign that said Sweetgum Rd on it. He ripped the entire stop sign out of the ground with his Jeep Comanche to do it though. As soon as he ripped it out of the ground there was a cop coming down 29 and they saw him and went to turn around and flipped their lights on. This idiot in a box on wheels with a 2.5L 4cyl turning 36" tires decided to floor it. He got away from the cop(I don't know if the cop ever even chased him, he says so but I doubt it), but he completely ruined the sign that he drug about 5 miles before he pulled over and went to throw it in the bed of the truck. The worst part is he burned the shit out of his hand because the sign post was hot as hell from getting drug down 29 and then 316. He left it on the side of the road and didn't get anything except for a 3rd degree burn for all of his troubles, lol.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
lol, this reminds me of a story. I used to have a buddy whose last name was "Sweetgum." There was a Sweetgum Rd in Lawrenceville right off of 29. He tried to steal the sign on top of the stop sign that said Sweetgum Rd on it. He ripped the entire stop sign out of the ground with his Jeep Comanche to do it though. As soon as he ripped it out of the ground there was a cop coming down 29 and they saw him and went to turn around and flipped their lights on. This idiot in a box on wheels with a 2.5L 4cyl turning 36" tires decided to floor it. He got away from the cop(I don't know if the cop ever even chased him, he says so but I doubt it), but he completely ruined the sign that he drug about 5 miles before he pulled over and went to throw it in the bed of the truck. The worst part is he burned the shit out of his hand because the sign post was hot as hell from getting drug down 29 and then 316. He left it on the side of the road and didn't get anything except for a 3rd degree burn for all of his troubles, lol.

Lol!

I may have a stop sign, handicap sign and a few other road signs.

Allegedly....