Ruger LC9

American Revival Apparel Company

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
RugerLC9Rt.jpg

I was out making the rounds this afternoon when I spotted a used Ruger LC9 going for $260.00. I took a look and it didn’t come with a box or the safety lock key/tool. I borrowed a paper clip and popped her open. The inside looked great aa did the exterior. 95% easily.

RugerLC9Lft.jpg

I got home and found from the serial number she was made in 2011.

MitchRosenHolsterLC3802.jpg

I already have a Mitch Rosen holster that I bought for a Ruger LC380 that fits her like a glove. I’ll get her a Pachmayr slip on for the grips, throw in a range trip or two and she’ll be good to go.

During the fall and winter I like to upgrade in caliber and another 9mm will fit in the rotation nicely.

R

rayzer007

What a great buy Bill! You're getting some outstanding deals of late. The Rosen holster is beautiful. Pachmayr Grip Gloves fill out the narrow LC9 grips nicely. I usually put Elsie into hibernation around this time of the year too. S&W snubs and the Kahr CW9 work full time in the fall. Maybe some .45 Combat Commander duty in the dead of winter, although the 9 GD 124+P is just such an outstanding round for all occasions.

Ray

M

mukwah

Great weapon, great price!! Win Win situation!!!!

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
The hammer pin was walking out but that got fixed. Otherwise she's great. I'm going to be hitting the gun range with the Widow quite a bit this month getting her in shape for her CWP class on the 5th of November. While she's working out with the LC380, I'm going to break this puppy in for carry this winter.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Gonna love her!!. Most know that I sent mine back for a rebuild a few months ago, and Ruger sent it back in A1 condition. Great to carry all day, and a joy to shoot. Congrats.